Our good friend Eric Qualman , the Socialnomics author who has made a name for himself by creating short, entertaining videos jam-packed with social media statistics, is at it again. His original video, the " Social Media Revolution ", now has 2.8 million views.
Today, Qualman released his newest video, "Social Media Statistics 2011." Check it out:
Some of the most interesting statistics in the video include:
1. If Facebook were a country, it would be the world's third largest.
2. A new member joins LinkedIn every second.
3. 50 percent of mobile internet traffic in the UK is Facebook.
4. Social Gamers will buy $6 billion in virtual goods by 2013.
5. YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world.
What statistics do you find most interesting?