While search engine optimization is one of the core elements of inbound marketing, not enough businesses are incorporating an SEO strategy into their marketing efforts.
It's understandable -- SEO can seem complicated if you've never focused on it. To help you get a handle on it, we've aggregated some helpful visual aids so you can start to understand how SEO can be helpful in your business' marketing strategy.
15 Educational SEO Diagrams
1. Cycle of Social & SEO by TopRank Online Marketing
2. Google's Collateral Damage by SEOBook and Jess.net (click to enlarge)
3. SEO Diagram by MentorMate
4. SEO Success Pyramid by SmallBusinessSEM.com
5. The SEO Process Chart by SEOBook
6. Link Building 101 by ProspectMX (click to enlarge)
7. The Periodic Table of SEO Ranking Factors by Search Engine Land (click to enlarge)
8. The SEO Flow Chart by SEOBook
9. On-Page Optimization and Link Acquisition by SEOmoz
10. SEO Tactics by Response Mine Interactive (click to enlarge)
11. Link-Building Risk vs. Reward by Conversation Marketing (click to enlarge)
12. SEO Process by Digital Clarity Media
13. The SEO Hierarchy of Needs by Bruce Clay, Inc.
14. SEO ROI From Link Building Tactics by SEOmoz
15. Search Engine Marketing Process by Komarketing Associates
Which educational search engine optimization chart/diagram do you like the most? Have any others to share?