We recently released HubSpot's 2011 Year in Review slide deck , filled with interesting insights into HubSpot's growth and milestones as a business over the past year. We've had a lot to celebrate internally as a company, as well as the awesome growth HubSpot's customers have experienced from their implementation of the HubSpot software and inbound marketing methodology. We wanted to share some of the milestones we and our customers have achieved in 2011 and give you a peek at the slide presentation, too.
HubSpot Customer Achievements in 2011
HubSpot customers generated an average of 34,000 new leads per day in 2011.
HubSpot customers generated a grand total of 12.4 million leads in 2011.
HubSpot customers saw an average of 32% increase in leads per month in 2011.
HubSpot in 2011: A Timeline
- March 8: HubSpot raises $32 million in funding from Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, and Salesforce.com.
- May 19: Mike Volpe named CMO of HubSpot.
- May 20: The Boston Globe names Co-Founder & CTO Dharmesh Shah the Top Innovator in High Tech.
- June 9: HubSpot wins BBJ's Top Places to Work Award for the 2nd year in a row.
- June 16: HubSpot acquires Performable.
- June 17: HubSpot CEO Brian Halligan named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
- July 12: The HubSpot App Marketplace launches.
- August 18: HubSpot acquires oneforty.
- August 23: HubSpot named the #2 Fastest Growing Software Company and the #33 Fastest Growing Company overall in the Inc. 500.
- August 24: HubSpot sets the Guinness World Record for the Largest Online Marketing Seminar with 10,899 attendees.
- September 15: 1,000 HubSpot customers and partners attend HUGS, the 2011 HubSpot User Group Summit .
- October 19: Deloitte names HubSpot the #8 Fastest Growing Company in North America.
- November 30: HubSpot is named one of America's 20 Most Promising Companies by Forbes.
- December 6: HubSpot launches free Marketing Grader tool to replace Website Grader.
HubSpot Company Milestones in 2011
- 85% of customers said they'd recommend HubSpot.
- HubSpot's customer growth increased by 55% from 2010 (3,855 customers) to 2011 (5,961 customers).
- HubSpot's global footprint grew to 43 countries by YE2011.
- HubSpot's employee growth increased by 73% from 2010 (176 HubSpotters) to 2011 (304 HubSpotters).
- By the end of 2011, HubSpot User Groups (HUGs) had sprouted up in a total of 30 U.S. cities (33 cities worldwide) .
- HubSpot grew its revenue by 81% from 2010 ($16 million) to 2011 ($29 million).
HubSpot Software Milestones in 2011
- HubSpot launched an improved Marketing Dashboard with monthly goal tracking.
- HubSpot added A/B testing and analytics features , such as the call-to-action module.
- HubSpot added fully integrated email marketing capabilities.
- HubSpot improved its lead management tools to incorporate more data and flexibility.
- HubSpot launched enterprise lead nurturing tools so users could create highly targeted email campaigns in seconds.
- HubSpot launched a custom lead grader app that allows users to customize their lead scoring capabilities.
- HubSpot rolled out automatic mobile optimization of HubSpot email and web pages hosted on the HubSpot CMS.
- The HubSpot App Marketplace grew to offer 46 applications , boast 22,329 installations , and be used by 65% of HubSpot customers .
- The HubSpot Service Marketplace was home to 59 service providers and made 3,390 transactions , which totaled $4.4 million .
A big thanks to all of HubSpot's customers, partners, and investors who made 2011 such a huge success!