I had a chance to join a MITX panel on "Planning Your Online Video Strategy for 2009". It was a pretty good panel wit folks from the media, agencies, analysts and companies. Of course, I represented the B2B marketing point of view where using video is a component of a healthy inbound marketing program. As you probably know, at HubSpot we use a lot of video: viral videos, a live video podcast, an iTunes channel, product demo videos, interviews on our blog, and some pretty popular marketing webinars.
Here was the full panel lineup:
- Will Richmond, Editor/Publisher, VideoNuze
- Matt Kaplan, Chief Strategy Officer, PermissionTV
- Michael Manning, Director of Product Development, Boston.com
- James L. McQuivey, Ph.D., Vice President and Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Andrea Millett, Vice President and Account Director, Media Contacts
- ... and me! (Mike Volpe, VP of Inbound Marketing, HubSpot)
The video is courtesy of Permission TV, who also sponsored the panel.
Webinar: Marketing in a Recession