The great thing about the internet is that it is full of really smart people sharing great information, all for free. We appreciate that you have decided to read and subscribe to the HubSpot Internet Marketing Blog ! If you can find some extra time in your week to add more blogs to your reading list, we recommend you consider subscribing to some of these 36 blogs.
36 Awesome Social Media Blogs (In No Certain Order)
1. Social Media Explorer -- Jason Falls is constantly pumping out great posts on social media's impact on marketing and public relations.
2. The Future Buzz -- Adam Singer takes a clear approach to social media marketing and SEO topics and isn't afraid to take a stance against ideas and tactics he thinks are bad for marketers.
3. Duct Tape Marketing -- If you are a small business owner, then Duct Tape is a must read for strategic and tactical advice about leveraging online marketing and social media to grow your business.
4. Conversation Agent -- Conversation is a buzz word on the web today, but this blog connects conversation to business goals and demonstrates how it is an important factor in driving business results.
5. PR Squared -- If public relations is your core interest, then be sure to check out Todd Defren's blog about the intersection of public relations and digital media.
6. Web Ink Now -- Author and speaker, David Meerman Scott shares great theories and real-life examples of social media's impact on marketing as well as easy-to-understand content that is great for non-marketing executives.
7. SEOmoz Blog -- If search engine marketing is a top interest for you, then SEOmoz offers a wealth of knowledge with more than 3,000 detailed posts about search engine marketing.
8. Marketing Pilgrim -- For a constant blend of online marketing and search news with a side of how-to articles, check out Marketing Pilgrim.
9. Copyblogger -- Great blogging is about great writing and story telling. Posts at Copyblogger teach you how to do both of these better.
10. Six Pixels of Separation -- Mitch Joel has built a successful marketing agency and shares his knowledge and insight about online marketing as well as industry trends.
11. TopRank Online Marketing Blog -- The TopRank blog has a long history of delivering a great blend of search engine and social media marketing information in easily digestible lists and posts.
12. Occam's Razor by Avinash Kaushik -- Looking for information and insight on web analytics? This blog is one of the best resources on the web on this subject.
13. Logic+Emotion -- For great visuals of social media's impact on marketing, check out David Armano's blog, which is chock full of great visual thinking.
14. MarketingProfs Daily Fix -- While MarketingProfs reserves some of its content for paid members, its Daily Fix blog offers great daily marketing content for free.
15. Social Business -- Jennifer Leggio's blog is an expansive resource for emerging trends relating to social media's impact on business.
16. Beth's Blog -- If you're a part of the nonprofit community, then Beth Kanter's blog is the resource for you. Kanter has emerged as the authority on leveraging online marketing and social media for nonprofits.
17. Altitude Branding -- For thoughtful and honest commentary and advice on social media and conducting business on the web, check out Amber Naslund's blog.
18. The Social Media Marketing Blog -- Want perspective on social media from a big company? Check out Scott Monty's blog. Monty leads social media at Ford Motor Company and offers insight on social media marketing as it relates to large brands.
19. Dave Fleet -- Dave's blog provides valuable information regarding how social media has an impact on brands and traditional communications functions like public relations and advertising.
20. Chris Brogan -- Brogan, a leading social media author and speaker, shares thoughtful and personal content on his blog. He has a huge library of posts, so conduct some searches on topics that you are most interested in.
21. Brian Solis -- With a history of long and thoughtful posts on social media, Brian Solis has create a must-read resource for online marketing.
22. Social Media Examiner -- With tons of great guest authors and consistent how-to content, Social Media Examiner offers a ton of free advice for marketers across industries.
23. Convince and Convert -- Jay Baer provides actionable information about the best ways to use social media to improve reach and convert new customers.
24. Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang -- For an analyst's perspective on high-level social media concepts and emerging trends like social CRM, take a minute to check out Jeremiah's blog.
25. Techipedia -- From real-time search to Facebook, Tamar Weinberg covers a wide range of social media topics on her blog.
26. Seth's Blog -- If you are a marketer, then it is highly likely you have read at least one of Seth Godin's books. Seth's often brief blog posts are great free resources from an expert marketer.
27. Search Engine Land -- Long-time search engine marketing resource Search Engine Land provides expert advice on search marketing.
28. ProBlogger -- For those interested in improving their blog, ProBlogger discusses all of the strategies and tactics needed to become a successful blogger.
29. CenterNetworks -- Looking to discover the cool stuff before everyone else? CenterNetworks shares information about social software startups as well and other online news and marketing information.
30. Peter Shankman -- Boring is not a word to describe Peter. For social media insight with a shot of personality, Peter's blog is a must read.
31. Louis Gray -- Looking for geeky and early adopter social media information? Louis has all of the information you need.
32. Groundswell -- This is the blog that has continued the education that was started in the book Groundswell. It contains important information for marketing departments looking to better understand social media from Groundswell author Josh Bernoff.
33. Presentation Zen -- Storytelling is critically important in social media. Garr Reynolds' blog demonstrates how to tell compelling stories online and offline.
34. Bad Pitch Blog -- The Bad Pitch Blog points out mistakes other marketers have made so that you won't make them, too! You'll find some important perspective in these posts.
35. The Measurement Standard -- Measuring results is important to all marketers. KD Paine is one of the best.
36. Andy Lark -- Lark is Dell's vice president of global marketing and communications and offers commentary on social media and marketing leadership.
37. B2BBloggers -- Jeremy Victor maintains an excellent blog here covering a variety of topics in B2B marketing and sales, including how to create a great presence as a business and encourage engagement.
Do you already subscribe to some of these blogs? Which are your favorites?