We're trying a new thing here at HubSpot -- Digital Ebook Club. You see, we have all these ebooks that spur questions for people, but it's really hard to corral all that Q&A and discussion into one place that fosters real-time interaction.
Enter the Digital Ebook Club! For our first read, we're reviewing and discussing 17 SEO Myths to Leave Behind, featuring one of our in-house SEO experts, Paul Schmidt. Why did we select this ebook? Because it's short -- we're talking one-page-per-myth here -- and SEO has so much gray area that it's ripe for lively discussion.
The turnaround on this ebook club discussion is tight (that's why we chose a short ebook) ... we're having our first meeting tomorrow at 12:00 EST! So grab your free ebook copy now, read through it, and come to tomorrow's digital discussion with Paul Schmidt, taking place on Twitter at #ebookchat.
If you've never been to a Twitter Chat before, it's really easy. Here's how it works.
How to Attend the Digital Ebook Club (#ebookchat):
- Log on to Twitter.com.
- Click here: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23ebookchat&src=typd
- The chat starts at 12 p.m. EST and runs for 45 minutes -- that way you can all get to your 1:00 meetings. ;-)
- @HubSpot will provide the discussion questions -- you'll see Q1, Q2, Q3, etc. at the beginning of the question.
- When answering the questions, put A1 in front of your answer and include #ebookchat at the end of each tweet. Our SEO expert will provide his answers using A1, A2, A3, etc. as well.
- Feel free to reach out to others in the chat and follow up on their questions or start your own side discussions that are related to the main Q&A (do this by @replying to them while also including the #ebookchat hashtag in the tweet).
- Rinse and repeat until 12:45 p.m.
Don't Have Time to Read the Ebook? Don't Worry!
HubSpot and Paul will guide you through different parts of the ebook during the Twitter Chat, so feel free to simply scroll to new myths as he addresses them during the chat.
Get ready to ask your questions, come up with your own myths you want debunked, and let Paul set the record straight. Looking forward to chatting with you tomorrow about all things SEO!