Spring is around the corner and while we are in high season for marketing events and strategy execution, education is still important. In the middle of this busy week, we have collected seven inbound marketing stories for your review and reflection. Use the insights from these articles to improve your inbound marketing efforts.
7 Inbound Marketing Stories to Read Right Now
1. Report: Brands Pursue the Social Consumer - Brian Solis shares some interesting information about the relationship between brands and consumers using social media. Looking to understand how other businesses organize and prioritize social media tactics? This post offers some interesting data and insights into the evolution of social media marketing.
6 Questions to Ask Before You Spend a Dime on Graphic Design
- Thinking about doing new marketing work that is going to involve some design skills? Check out this post from Copy Blogger to make sure that you get the most from your design investment.
3. The 15 Minute Paid Search Tune Up: 3 Quick Fixes - PPC can be tricky. Maximizing your cost-per-lead can turn into a major challenge. Search Engine Land shares a great article on some quick PPC fixes that could drive improved marketing results.
4. The Internet is Key for Community Involvement - Marketing Pilgrim reports on a new study from Pew Internet that shows the Internet's impact on community involvement.
5. Twitter Engagement for Business - If your business is looking to improve its engagement on Twitter, check out this post from the TopRank blog.
6. Empowering Your Employees May Solve Your Content Problems - Creating content to drive inbound marketing can be a struggle for many businesses. Social Media Explorer shares some advice on getting employees involved in the content creation process.
7. Facebook Promotions: What You Need to Know - Facebook has some strict rules about running contests. Social Media Examiner shares the details about Facebook contests and what businesses need to know to conduct them successfully.
What other stories would you add to this list?