Just a few years ago, Twitter never existed. It’s strange to take something that’s so widely used today and picture what life was like before it. It got me thinking, what would the world be like today if we never had Twitter?
Here are 10 possibilities…
- We'd all have one less excuse to not being more productive at work.
- We’d never know Comcast actually cares about fixing its poor customer service problem.
- Facebook and LinkedIn would start adding new features by copying more off each other.
- Instead of holding a #winning record on Twitter, Charlie Sheen’s only claim to fame would be making the list of “celebrities gone off the deep end.”
- Companies wouldn’t have to worry about what employees might tweet but really shouldn’t.
- Without the existence of “live tweeting,” using your cell phone during presentations would still seem taboo.
- We’d miss out on all the shenanigans caused by the Bronx Zoo’s Cobra while it went missing.
- Asking people to “follow you” will seem self-centered or creepy, or both.
- It’s less likely more than 300,000 people will know how “slizzard” you got last night.
- MySpace might still get some recognition, only because it would be part of the “big three.”
Download the Infographic:
» Download .png