Hey HubSpot, what’s all the hype about this Marketing Library Sweepstakes you’re having?
Oh, you haven’t heard? We’re giving away a whole collection of books by some of the best marketing authors out there, and to top it off, an iPad2! This way you can read the books in digital format as well!
Here are the books that we’re including in the giveaway:
- Wiley International Encyclopedia of Marketing
- Reality Check: The Irreverent Guide to Outsmarting, Outmanaging, and Outmarketing Your Competition by Guy Kawasaki
- Landing Page Optimization: The Definitive Guide to Testing and Tuning for Conversions by Tim Ash
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Social Media, Blogs, News Releases, Online Video, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly, 2nd Edition by David Meerman Scott
- Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs by Brian Halligan & Dharmesh Shah
- Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions by Guy Kawasaki
- Always Be Testing: The Complete Guide to Google Website Optimizer by Bryan Eisenberg
- Web Analytics 2.0: The Art of Online Accountability and Science of Customer Centricity by Avinash Kaushik
- Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business by Ann Handley and C.C. Chapman
- UnMarketing: Stop Marketing. Start Engaging. by Scott Stratten
- Marketing Lessons from the Grateful Dead: What Every Business Can Learn from the Most Iconic Band in History by David Meerman Scott and Brian Halligan
- The Art of SEO (Theory in Practice) by Eric Enge
These books cover a whole range of marketing topics, from SEO and landing page optimization , to social media and blogs, to analytics and testing. With all of these resources at your fingertips, you’ll have access to thousands of important tips and best practices for optimizing your company’s online presence, and the opportunity to gain extremely valuable insight from these brilliant authors.
Sounds great, right? So what are you waiting for? Just visit HubSpot.com/Sweepstakes to enter!
And don’t be shy – let us know which one of these books is your favorite! Want to share something you’ve learned from it? What other books would you have liked to see on our list?
Originally published Jun 9, 2011 9:30:00 AM, updated June 10 2021