Been too bogged down with your own marketing activities to learn from other practicing marketing professionals? There's a lot you can learn from the marketers out there -- be them "experts" or just fellow marketers who are trying out new marketing trends and sharing lessons learned. Take some time to catch up on what other marketers have to share by taking a gander at some of the awesome marketing presentations we've culled below...
1. The Unfair Advantage of Inbound Marketing by Rand Fishkin/SEOmoz
2. Social 101 Facebook by Marcus Nelson
3. eMarketer Webinar: Mobile, Social & Geolocation -- Key Trends for Marketers
4. FAIL: Social Media Disasters & What We Can Learn From Them by Dave Peck
5. The Social Habit 2011 by Edison Research
6. Interesting Data From the 2011 Ranking Factors by Rand Fishkin/SEOmoz
7. Social Media for Business by Presentation Advisors
8. Mobile Trends - June 2011 by space150
9. Top 25 Social Media Tips - Quick Tips to Get Your Brand Noticed by RANSON
10. Work That Content! by Michael Pranikoff
What other marketing presentations that you've viewed lately are worthy of sharing?