Here are some links to great marketing articles on some other blogs that I found on Links.HubSpot.com.
- You Call This an Apology? Reviewing the TSA's Nipple Ring Incident (Marketing Profs)
- There are Only Four Good Reasons to Have a Business Website (Shirlaws)
- Translating Blogging Success to Career Success (Idiot's Guide to Blogging)
- Is Free Content Truly The Best? (Marketing Sherpa)
And here are a few links to some really good HubSpot Blog articles that are from a year ago, so many of you might not have read them (we had far less subscribers back then):
- 12 Quick Tips to Search Google Like an Expert (a HubSpot classic that made the front page of Digg)
- Presidential Internet Marketing (interesting look back at the race from a year ago)
- Internet Marketing is Dead (this was my first ever post on the HubSpot blog...)
Happy Friday! Have a great weekend.