HubSpot TV Episode #20 - December 19, 2008
Like HubSpot TV? Subscribe in iTunes !
- How to interact on Twitter - @karenrubin @mvolpe
- Remember to subscribe in iTunes - http://itunes.hubspot.tv
Thanks for the feed back on content in the iTunes feed.
- @jacksonj - I had never seen anyone advertise for followers before, well other than that @mvolpe guy. I was curious what y'alls take on it would be.
- @MoneyMender How do you reserve a hashtag?
@mikeashworth I didn't know you could "reserve" hashtags. tell me more...
Shaq gets on Twitter to take his name back
- Marketing Takeaway: Be aware of managing your personal brand. Sometimes imitation can be the highest form of flattery.
Tracy Porter doing Inbound Marketing Right
- Marketing Takeaway: Using video can help you add personality to your brand.
George Bush dodges shoes well!
- 5 million views - http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/12/15/bush-shoe-dodging-video-already-watched-more-than-5-million-times-on-youtube/
- Kenneth Cole & G. W. Bush being nimble and quick - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBeUGk2KfI4
- Marketing Takeaway: Creating good content and doing it quickly.
Dell Sells $1 million of PCs using Twitter
- Marketing Takeaway - Follow your consumers to new tools.
59% of Small Business Don't Do PPC
- Marketing Takeaway - Not everyone is doing PPC. Don't feel pressured to. Determine if it's right for your business and then find the right tools to help you.
Whopper Virgins Follow up
- Marketing Takeaway - Think about all elements of your campaign and make sure you have your bases covered.
Barney's Last Christmas
- Marketing Takeaway - With video, understand that people can take it, change it and make it their own. You want to make that a positive.
- How to measure success on your blog - http://success.hubspot.com/Customer-Discussion-Forum/forumid/97/postid/6057/view/topic
Marketing Tip of the Week