Watch HubSpot TV live at 4:00 p.m. ET on Friday at www.hubspot.tv .
Episode #84 - March 19, 2010
(24 minutes, 28 seconds)
- How to interact on Twitter: Include hashtag #HubSpotTV in your tweets! On the show today is Mike Volpe (@ mvolpe ) and Karen Rubin (@ karenrubin )
- As always, all the old episodes are in iTunes: http://itunes.hubspot.tv/ . If you like the show, please leave a review!
- The Making Of Heineken’s Amazing Soccer Swindle [VIDEO]
- OK Go: How State Farm Insurance Got Behind a Viral Rock Video
Frito-Lay asks consumers to document their happiness on Flickr with "Happiness Is Simple" campaign
- Marketing Takeaway: Some of the marketing efforts of the top brands in the world are now accessible to you! Make sure you are taking advantage.
MySpace Starts Selling User Data
- While Facebook & Twitter Sit on Sidelines, MySpace Jumps Into Bulk User Data Sales
- Marketing Takeaway : Make sure you are leveraging the plethora of data available today.
More People Go To Facebook Than Google
- What Gets More Traffic Than Google? Now Facebook.
- Marketing Takeaway: Marketers, ignore Facebook at your own peril.
Customer Service as Marketing - Nordstrom WINS!
- How Lack of Transparency Lost Ann Taylor a Customer
- Marketing Takeaway: Todays consumers have an amplified voice. Spending money to build advocates usually pays off.
HubSpot Hits South by Southwest
- Foursquare's $5.99 SXSW Booth
- Marketing Takeaway: Think outside the box about ways to draw people in when you are at events and tradeshows.
- Question from Inbound.org . Richard asks, " Should I make my B2B Enterprise Software home page look more like Hubspot's and forget about getting everything above the fold and minimizing the text? "
Marketing Tip of the Week: Get out and meet people at in-person events!Closing
Learn how to use social media to manage your company brand.
Download the free video and learn how to manage your company brand effectively using social media.
Originally published Mar 26, 2010 2:16:00 PM, updated July 04 2013
The social media world is all abuzz with how politicians are using social media and Twitter to engage with voters in advance of the U.S. 2012 elections. This week, Brian Whalley and Sam Coren guest hosted the Marketing Update on HubSpot TV,...
The social media world is all abuzz with recent developments from both Google and Facebook. This week on the Marketing Update , Mike and Karen dove into the following examples of marketers experimenting with new features and uses of social ...