Watch HubSpot TV live at 4:00 p.m. ET on Friday at www.hubspot.tv .
Episode #84 - March 19, 2010
(24 minutes, 28 seconds)
- How to interact on Twitter: Include hashtag #HubSpotTV in your tweets! On the show today is Mike Volpe (@ mvolpe ) and Karen Rubin (@ karenrubin )
- As always, all the old episodes are in iTunes: http://itunes.hubspot.tv/ . If you like the show, please leave a review!
- The Making Of Heineken’s Amazing Soccer Swindle [VIDEO]
- OK Go: How State Farm Insurance Got Behind a Viral Rock Video
Frito-Lay asks consumers to document their happiness on Flickr with "Happiness Is Simple" campaign
- Marketing Takeaway: Some of the marketing efforts of the top brands in the world are now accessible to you! Make sure you are taking advantage.
MySpace Starts Selling User Data
- While Facebook & Twitter Sit on Sidelines, MySpace Jumps Into Bulk User Data Sales
- Marketing Takeaway : Make sure you are leveraging the plethora of data available today.
More People Go To Facebook Than Google
- What Gets More Traffic Than Google? Now Facebook.
- Marketing Takeaway: Marketers, ignore Facebook at your own peril.
Customer Service as Marketing - Nordstrom WINS!
- How Lack of Transparency Lost Ann Taylor a Customer
- Marketing Takeaway: Todays consumers have an amplified voice. Spending money to build advocates usually pays off.
HubSpot Hits South by Southwest
- Foursquare's $5.99 SXSW Booth
- Marketing Takeaway: Think outside the box about ways to draw people in when you are at events and tradeshows.
- Question from Inbound.org . Richard asks, " Should I make my B2B Enterprise Software home page look more like Hubspot's and forget about getting everything above the fold and minimizing the text? "
Marketing Tip of the Week: Get out and meet people at in-person events!Closing
Learn how to use social media to manage your company brand.
Download the free video and learn how to manage your company brand effectively using social media.