We have reached the time when 2011 is only slightly more than a week away. As marketers around the world prepare for the budgeting, planning, and execution that will happen in the New Year, the team here at HubSpot has been busy looking at data from 2010. After crunching the numbers, we have determined our 10 most popular webinars and ebooks of 2010.
In case you missed them throughout the past year, here is the complete top 10 list (in no particular order) to provide some additional education as we ramp up the New Year.
Top 10 Inbound Marketing Ebooks and Webinars of 2010
1. Whos Blogging What About Facebook Ebook
2. Learning SEO From the Experts - A Step-By-Step Guide
3. The Science of Facebook Marketing
4. How To Monitor Your Social Media Presence in 10 Minutes a Day Webinar
5. Marketing Data: 101 Marketing Charts and Graphs
6. The Science of Lead Generation
7. 2010 Online Marketing Blueprint
8. How to Use SEO and Social Search for Lead Generation
9. Social Media Marketing: 27 Stats, Soundbites, and Slides
10. The Current State of the Twittersphere
What other content did you find helpful for your inbound marketing education on the web in 2010?