As fun as it is to read books like Gone Girl while posted up in a lounge chair on a beach, settling down with a business-related book might be a better bet for your career growth.
According to the California Library Association, students who participate in summer learning experience an 84% increase in engagement the following school year. If it works for kids, why wouldn't it work for grownups, too?
To help you get your summer learning on without spending a fortune on books, we've decided to run a giveaway. From today through June, HubSpot is giving away free copies of a ton of different business books from the best minds in the industry. Some of the books included are:
- Leaders Eat Last, by Simon Sinek
- Socialnomics, by Erik Qualman
- The Freaks Shall Inherit The Earth: Entrepreneurship for Weirdos, Misfits, and World Dominators, by Chris Brogan
- Agile Selling: Get Up to Speed Quickly in Today's Ever-Changing Sales World, by Jill Konrath
- Nice Companies Finish First: Why Cutthroat Management Is Over--and Collaboration Is In, by Peter Shankman
- The Alliance: Managing Talent in the Networked Age, by Reid Hoffman
- Ten Types of Innovation, by Larry Keeley, Helen Walters, Ryan Pikkel, and Brian Quinn
- V for Vulnerable, by Seth Godin
- Disciplined Entrepreneurship: 24 Steps to a Successful Startup, by Bill Aulet
- New Rules of Marketing, by David Meerman Scott
- Think Like Zuck, by Ekaterina Walter
- A/B Testing, by Dan Siroker
- Unmarketing, by Scott Stratten
- The Power of Unpopular, by Erika Napoletano
- and more!