The right music can make all the difference when you're trying to be productive. With that in mind, we've compiled the ultimate pump-up playlist to keep you sharp and focused while you're at work. As an added bonus, you can find the embedded Spotify playlist at the bottom of this post.
Pump Up Songs
"Eye of the Tiger" -- Survivor
"The Final Countdown" -- Europe
"Bright Future in Sales" -- Fountains of Wayne
"Hungry Like the Wolf" -- Duran Duran
"Livin' On a Prayer" -- Bon Jovi
"Can't Hold Us -- feat. Ray Dalton" -- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
"Survivor" -- Destiny's Child
"Celebration" -- Kool & the Gang
"Welcome to the Jungle" -- Guns N' Roses
"Wake Me Up When September Ends" -- Green Day
"Honey, I'm Good" -- Andy Grammer
"No Sleep Till Brooklyn" -- Beastie Boys
"Want to Want Me" -- Jason Derulo
"Build Me Up Buttercup" -- The Foundations
"Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix)" -- Omi
"Feel It Still" -- Portugal. The Man
"Life Itself" -- Glass Animals
"Feel Good" -- Gryffin, Illenium, Daya
"We Are the Champions" -- Queen
"We Are Family" -- Sister Sledge
"We Can Work it Out" -- The Beatles
"Ain't No Mountain High Enough" -- Tammi Terrell & Marvin Gaye
"Whatever it Takes" -- Imagine Dragons
"The Sound" -- The 1975
"Just What I Needed" -- The Cars
"The Greatest" -- Sia, Kendrick Lamar
"Don't Stop Believin'" -- Journey
"BO$$" -- Fifth Harmony
"It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock ‘n' Roll)" -- AC/DC
"Guiding Light" -- Mumford and Sons
"My Shot (feat. Busta Rhymes, Joell Ortiz & Nate Ruess) -- Rise Up Remix" -- The Roots
Songs About Motivation
1. "Eye of the Tiger" -- Survivor
No pump-up playlist is complete without this classic.
2. "The Final Countdown" -- Europe
According to the Pomodoro technique, you're most productive when you work in blocks -- typically 25 minutes long -- then take a five-minute break. Blast this tune during the first or last five minutes of your work sprints to get your energy levels up.
3. "Bright Future in Sales" -- Fountains of Wayne
(It'd be a shame if you had to interrupt your flow to log all of your prospecting activity. If you need a sales tool that works for you and not the other way around, try HubSpot's free CRM today.)
4. "Hungry Like the Wolf" -- Duran Duran
Because when you're prospecting, you should be on the hunt. Just like a wolf.
5. "Livin' On a Prayer" -- Bon Jovi
For the last few days of the month when you need to close deals and create new opportunities at the same time.
6. "Can't Hold Us -- feat. Ray Dalton" -- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Nothing can stop you -- not even the ceiling.
7. "Survivor" -- Destiny's Child
You're a survivor and you'll make it through this week!
8. "Celebration" -- Kool & the Gang
Sometimes your prospects will pick up the phone, want to talk to you, and be a great fit. After you hang up the phone, play this song. You deserve it.
9. "Welcome to the Jungle" -- Guns N' Roses
Growth is a team sport, but prospecting isn't. It's every salesperson for themselves in the jungle of leads ... unless you find one that's not in your territory.
10. "Wake Me Up When September Ends" -- Green Day
What's a pump-up playlist without at least one song that recognizes how tough it is to stay pumped? Enter Green Day.
11. "Honey, I'm Good" -- Andy Grammer
Because it's okay to walk away from a prospect that just isn't a good fit.
12. "No Sleep Till Brooklyn" -- Beastie Boys
More like, "No Sleep Till a Discovery Call Gets Scheduled."
13. "Want to Want Me" -- Jason Derulo
Replace the word "girl" with "prospect" and this song might as well be about every salesperson, ever.
14. "Build Me Up Buttercup" -- The Foundations
Sometimes your prospects just won't get back to you, and The Foundations know how you feel.
15. "Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix)" -- Omi
Replace "cheerleader" with "champion" and imagine yourself finding one. The Secret works, right?
16. Feel It Still -- Portugal. The Man
This unapologetically upbeat track will make you feel just a little bit less like a desk jockey.
17. Life Itself -- Glass Animals
I'll admit it. This one has nothing to do with sales. But it's an energetic jam that's been on repeat all summer and always gives me an energy boost when I need it.
18. Feel Good -- Gryffin, Illenium, Daya
The title says it all. This track will never fail to put you in a good mood and mentally reset after a hard day.
Songs About Teamwork
19. We Are the Champions -- Queen
Do I need to say more?
20. "We Are Family" -- Sister Sledge
Sales can be tough. But remember you and your team are in it together.
21. "We Can Work it Out" -- The Beatles
Sometimes you'll run into roadblocks. But you and your team can and will work it out.
22. "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" -- Tammi Terrell & Marvin Gaye
Mountains and valleys and rivers weren't enough to stop Tammi and Marvin from getting in touch, so what's your excuse? There are salespeople out there willing to go in a dunk tank for a sale, so pick up the phone and start calling your prospects!
23. "Whatever it Takes" -- Imagine Dragons
You and your team have got what it takes, and will do whatever it takes to reach your goals.
24. The Sound -- The 1975
The 1975 frontman Matty Healy uses this song as a bombastic end to the group's live performances for a reason -- the sheer energy will wake you right up.
25. "Just What I Needed" -- The Cars
The perfect jam for when you find that perfect teammate.
Songs About Leadership
26. "The Greatest" -- Sia, Kendrick Lamar
You're the greatest! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
27. "Don't Stop Believin'" -- Journey
28. BO$$ -- Fifth Harmony
A modern-day girl-power anthem.
29. "It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock ‘n' Roll)" -- AC/DC
If you wanna rock ‘n' roll get into President's Club, this song is a good reminder that it won't be an easy road.
30. "Guiding Light" -- Mumford and Sons
Be the guiding light for your team.
31. "My Shot (feat. Busta Rhymes, Joell Ortiz & Nate Ruess) -- Rise Up Remix" -- The Roots
Don't throw away your shot -- help your team rise up.