The right pump-up track can keep you inspired. Even Spiderman needs music to stay motivated while swinging around New York. The right motivational songs can make all the difference while you’re trying to be productive.
With that in mind, we’ve put together the ultimate pump-up playlist to keep you sharp and motivated while you’re at work. We even asked members of our sales team to share suggestions. Let’s dive in!
Motivational Songs for Work
- Tightrope -- Janelle Monáe
- The Final Countdown -- Europe
- Bright Future in Sales -- Fountains of Wayne
- Hungry Like the Wolf -- Duran Duran
- Livin' On a Prayer -- Bon Jovi
- Can't Hold Us -- feat. Ray Dalton -- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- Survivor -- Destiny's Child
- Celebration -- Kool & the Gang
- Welcome to the Jungle -- Guns N' Roses
- Good as Hell -- Lizzo
- Honey, I'm Good -- Andy Grammer
- No Sleep Till Brooklyn -- Beastie Boys
- Hall of Fame -- The Script ft. will.i.am
- Build Me Up Buttercup -- The Foundations
- Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix) -- Omi
- Feel It Still -- Portugal. The Man
- Life Itself -- Glass Animals
- Feel Good -- Gryffin, Illenium, Daya
- We Are the Champions -- Queen
- We Are Family -- Sister Sledge
- We Can Work it Out -- The Beatles
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough -- Tammi Terrell & Marvin Gaye
- Whatever it Takes -- Imagine Dragons
- The Sound -- The 1975
- Just What I Needed -- The Cars
- The Greatest -- Sia, Kendrick Lamar
- Don't Stop Believin' -- Journey
- BO$$ -- Fifth Harmony
- It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock ‘n' Roll) -- AC/DC
- Guiding Light -- Mumford and Sons
- My Shot (feat. Busta Rhymes, Joell Ortiz & Nate Ruess) -- Rise Up Remix -- The Roots
- Eye of the Tiger -- Survivor
- Run the World (Girls) -- Beyoncé
- Bang Bang Bang -- BigBang
- The Adventure -- Angels & Airwaves
- All Things -- Betty Who
- Let Go -- The Very Best
- Seventeen Years -- Ratatat
- Run Boy Run -- Woodkid
- Radio -- Santigold
Pump Up Songs
1. “Tightrope (feat. Big Boi)” – Janelle Monáe
Go ahead, dance up on them haters ... there are enough of them.
2. “Lose Yourself” – Eminem
This track is great for both a jog and to get you pumped at the office.
“Sales it's a space where you can lose yourself really easily if you don’t have a clear motivation of why you are doing what you are doing,” says Diego Tibamoso Flechas, a senior manager of sales at HubSpot. “You need to have concrete KPIs and…a clear long-term vision and short-term goals.”
Flechas parts out the following line as a favorite: “Look, if you had one shot or one opportunity/To seize everything you ever wanted. One moment, would you capture it?/Or just let it slip.”
3. “The Final Countdown” – Europe
According to the Pomodoro technique, you're most productive when you work in blocks — typically 25 minutes long — then take a five-minute break. Blast this tune during the first or last five minutes of your work sprints to get your energy levels up.
4. “Bright Future in Sales” – Fountains of Wayne
Every salesperson's anthem, celebrating that victorious moment when the deal is closed.
(It'd be a shame if you had to interrupt your flow to log all of your prospecting activity. If you need a sales tool that works for you and not the other way around, try HubSpot's free CRM today.)
5. “Hungry Like the Wolf” – Duran Duran
Because when you're prospecting, you should be on the hunt - just like a wolf.
6. “Livin' On a Prayer” – Bon Jovi
For the last few days of the month when you need to close deals and create new opportunities at the same time.
7. “Won’t Back Down” – Tom Petty and the Heart Breakers
You won’t close every deal. You may lose clients or face a tough sell. No matter what, it’s essential to keep your head up.
That’s why Eoghan O’Neill, a CMS and operations sales specialist, suggests “Won’t Back Down.”
“Tech Sales can be tough you come across difficult customers, competitors, technical questions, the dreaded ‘no’ word, and many other challenges. But, I won‘t back down. I’ll keep going and get through it,” O’Niell says.
8. “Can't Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton)” – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Nothing can stop you — not even the ceiling.
9. “Survivor” – Destiny's Child
You‘re a survivor, and you’ll make it through this week!
10. “Celebration” – Kool & the Gang
Sometimes your prospects will pick up the phone, want to talk to you, and be a great fit. After you hang up the phone, play this song. You deserve it.
11. “Welcome to the Jungle” – Guns N' Roses
Growth is a team sport, but prospecting isn‘t. It’s every salesperson for themselves in the jungle of leads ... unless you find one that's not in your territory.
12. “Good as Hell” – Lizzo
Note: Explicit lyrics
Boss up and change your life. This one might be explicit, but pop your headphones in and welcome those feel-good tunes.
13. “Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger” – Daft Punk
Great motivational songs have catchy beats — a formula that Daft Punk has mastered.
“It's a speedy vibe that gets me moving,” says Rebecca Philipps, a sales manager for HubSpot’s Solutions Partner Program, of the song. “Our work as sales reps is ‘never over,’ as we start with a clean slate every month and constantly look for ways to be ‘better, faster’ (a.k.a more efficient) with our time.”
14. “Honey, I'm Good” – Andy Grammer
Because it‘s okay to walk away from a prospect that just isn’t a good fit.
15. “No Sleep Till Brooklyn” – Beastie Boys
Note: Explicit lyrics
More like, “No Sleep Till a Discovery Call Gets Scheduled.”
16. “Hall of Fame” – The Script ft. will.i.am
Work every day like you want to be in the hall of fame.
17. “Build Me Up Buttercup” – The Foundations
Sometimes your prospects just won't get back to you, and The Foundations know how you feel.
18. “Pump It Up” – Endor
Ivan Flores’ song says it all in the title.
“This song combines my two worlds, selling HubSpot and trading equities I love when both MRR and profits ‘pump it up,” says the HubSpot senior sales manager.
19. “Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix)” – Omi
Replace “cheerleader” with “champion” and imagine yourself finding one. The Secret works, right?
20. “Feel It Still” – Portugal. The Man
This unapologetically upbeat track will make you feel just a little bit less like a desk jockey.
21. “Life Itself” – Glass Animals
I‘ll admit it. This one has nothing to do with sales. But it’s an energetic jam that's been on repeat all summer and always gives me an energy boost when I need it.
22. “Feel Good ft. Daya” – Gryffin, Illenium
The title says it all. This track will never fail to put you in a good mood and mentally reset after a hard day.
23. “The Business” – Tiësto
Looking for great motivational songs? Ask your team members for their favorites. You can even play the song at the top of your meetings.
Nina Robinett, a sales manager at HubSpot, says her team drops their favorite songs in a Slack channel. “The Business” is one suggestion from her team.
24. “Power” – Kanye West
Turn up this track as you tap into your unstoppable power to close those tough sales deals. Let the rhythm fuel your confidence during your sales pitches.
25. “The Middle” – Jimmy Eat World
Remember the times when you felt overlooked or underestimated in your workplace? People telling you that you can’t close deals?
Well, don’t write yourself out.
This song motivates you to do your best, be authentic and not let others’ judgment affect you.
26. “B.O.B. (Bombs Over Baghdad)” – Outkast
When the sales floor feels like a battlefield, let this explosive track be your anthem. Let its high-energy vibes fuel your determination to meet those targets.
27. “Get Up 10” – Cardi B
Cardi B‘s journey to success mirrors the grind of sales. It pushes you to keep going even when the leads aren’t rolling in.
28. “Believer” – Imagine Dragons
This track is for when you need that extra boost to believe in your ability to close that big deal. Turn this up when you need a reminder that you've got this.
29. “Champion” – Clement Marfo & The Frontline
The name says it all. You’re a champion, and you know it. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
30. “Zombified” – Falling in Reverse
Don’t let the pressure consume you, but instead, use it to fuel your determination and push you towards closing more deals.
31. “Billionaire ft. Bruno Mars” – Travie McCoy
The name says it all. Let’s work so hard that we all become billionaires one day and buy everything that we’ve always desired.
Songs About Teamwork
32. “We Are the Champions” – Queen
Do I need to say more?
33. “We Are Family” – Sister Sledge
Sales can be tough. But remember you and your team are in it together.
34. “We Can Work it Out” – The Beatles
Sometimes you'll run into roadblocks. But you and your team can and will work it out.
35. “Ain't No Mountain High Enough” – Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
Mountains and valleys and rivers weren‘t enough to stop Tammi and Marvin from getting in touch, so what’s your excuse? There are salespeople out there willing to go in a dunk tank for a sale, so pick up the phone and start calling your prospects!
36. “Whatever it Takes” – Imagine Dragons
You and your team have got what it takes and will do whatever it takes to reach your goals.
37. “The Sound” – The 1975
The 1975 frontman Matty Healy uses this song as a bombastic end to the group's live performances for a reason — the sheer energy will wake you right up.
38. “Just What I Needed” – The Cars
The perfect jam for when you find that perfect teammate.
39. “Omen” – The Prodigy
When the energy on the sales floor needs a boost, this intense track can do just that. Let it electrify your team and push everyone towards hitting those targets.
40. “We Are One (Ole Ola)” – Pitbull
Remember the iconic 2014 FIFA World Cup? If the answer is yes, you probably love this electrifying song already. This power-packed track by Pitbull will unite your sales team, driving everyone toward their targets with relentless energy.
41. “With a Little Help From My Friends” – The Beatles
A classic reminder for every sales team that teamwork is key to success. Don’t let tough times pull you down. With a little help from your friends (team members), you can overcome the toughest challenges.
42. “We Will Rock You” – Queen
Every sales team should use this as their anthem - prove me wrong. This timeless classic will drive your team members to crush their quotas and triumph over their targets.
Songs About Leadership
43. “The Greatest” – Sia
You‘re the greatest! Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
44. “Don't Stop Believin'” – Journey
45. “BO$$” – Fifth Harmony
Note: Explicit lyrics
A modern-day girl-power anthem.
46. “It's a Long Way To the Top (If You Wanna Rock ‘n' Roll)” – AC/DC
If you wanna rock ‘n‘ roll get into President’s Club, this song is a good reminder that it won't be an easy road.
47. “Guiding Light” – Mumford and Sons
Be the guiding light for your team.
48. “My Shot (feat. Busta Rhymes, Joell Ortiz & Nate Ruess) – Rise Up Remix” – The Roots
Don't throw away your shot — help your team rise up.
49. “Eye of the Tiger” – Survivor
No pump-up playlist is complete without this classic.
50. “Run the World (Girls)” – Beyoncé
Who runs the world? You do.
51. “Brave” – Sara Bareilles
To win, you need to be brave enough to say what you want to say without fear of judgment from others. This track motivates you to do just that.
52. “Hey Brother” – Avicii
Sales is tough. Your team members need a big brother they can look up to.
Give them what they want.
Songs to Make You Happy
53. “Bang Bang Bang” – BigBang
Is it even a roundup without some addictive K-pop?
54. “The Adventure” – Angels & Airwaves
Every day in sales is an adventure. Don't lose sight of that and remember to enjoy the ride.
55. “All Things” – Betty Who
Because even on your worst of days on the sales floor, things will get better.
56. “Let Go” – The Very Best
What do you need to let go of today?
57. “Seventeen Years” – Ratatat
Whether you've been in sales for 17 years or 17 seconds, we all need some beats to pump us up.
58. “Run Boy Run” – Woodkid
Because sometimes you just need to hustle.
59. “Radio” – Santigold
Ambush that sales scene and show them who's boss.
60. “Elevate” – DJ Khalil
A timeless classic. This feel-good track serves as a constant reminder to be relentless, improve, stay agile, and outpace your competition.
61. “Try Everything” – Shakira
Feeling down? Having second thoughts? Thinking of quitting?
A single verse from Shakira’s hit is enough to motivate you and make you feel good - “I won’t give up. No, I won’t give in till I reach the end. Then I’ll start again.”
62. “Best Day of My Life” – American Authors
Bring positivity by listening to this track every morning. You’re going to have the best day of your life.
63. “Blueprint” – Tyla Jane
Sets the stage for an unstoppable workday. The perfect jam to get the much-needed motivation to crush your quotas.
64. “Better When I’m Dancin’” – Meghan Trainor
No matter what, keep dancing!