The HubSpot Sales blog is always looking for new contributors to bring fresh strategies, opinions, research, and thought leadership about the ever-changing world of sales to our readers.
The blog caters to a large audience of sales representatives, managers, and leaders. Contributions should speak clearly to one of these segments and offer the reader actionable tips that they can implement right away.
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful.
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Not be overly self-promotional.
- Include a one- to two-sentence author bio with a headshot.
- Include all images as separate attachments.
5 Important Caveats:
- Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion.
- Guest contributors may not republish their published contributions to the HubSpot Sales blog anywhere else.
- Editors reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at their discretion.
- Calls-to-action to HubSpot content may be added to published submissions.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog.
How to Submit:
Send your completed post to salesblog [at] hubspot [dot] com with the subject line “Sales blog pitch.” Please note that while our editors strive to respond to every inquiry in a timely manner, they are not always able to do so.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the HubSpot Sales blog. We look forward to receiving your work.