The HubSpot Website Blog is always looking for new contributors to bring fresh ideas, research, and thought leadership that will help our readers plan, build, and grow their websites according to inbound methodologies and web design and development best practices.
The blog caters to an audience of marketers, business owners, IT professionals who manage and maintain their business website. Contributions should speak clearly to one of these segments and offer the reader actionable tips and clear examples that they can implement right away.
Please read our blog to review our style and topics we’ve already covered. We only accept submissions with a fresh angle on existing topics or new topics that will serve our audience.
- Be submitted as a Word Doc or Google Doc.
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful.
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Be educational and not overly self-promotional.
- Include a one-to two-sentence author bio with a headshot.
- Include all images as separate attachments with citations.
- Be 1,000 - 1,800 words in length
- Include no more than one link to your company's website in the body of the post
- Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion.
- Editors reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at their discretion, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Calls-to-action to HubSpot content may be added to published submissions.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog.
- Submissions must meet the HubSpot blogging team's quality standards in order to get published.
- Guest contributors may not republish their published contribution to the HubSpot Website Blog in its entirety anywhere else, including to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Inbound.org afterward.
- HubSpot reserves the right to include calls-to-action to HubSpot content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
How to Submit:
Send your completed post to guestpost [at] hubspot [dot] com with the subject line "Website Blog Pitch." Please note that while our editors strive to respond to every inquiry in a timely manner, they are not always able to do so.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the HubSpot Website Blog. We look forward to receiving your work. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions.