When it comes to using social media for business, many marketers put LinkedIn at the top of the list of business social networks. Create a profile, connect with colleagues, have conversations with customers, sure. But is that it? No.
LinkedIn has great tools for connecting you to customers, prospects, and industry thought leaders alike, and many marketers are under-utilizing the functionality available to them due to simple lack of awareness. Which brings us to the new How to Use LinkedIn for Business ebook !
Along the lines of our previous How to Use Facebook for Business ebook , this document walks you through actionable tips for using LinkedIn to get found and engage your best prospects. This free ebook includes everything you need to know from building and optimizing your personal profile, to starting and managing a LinkedIn group, to using LinkedIn for lead generation.
Just getting started with LinkedIn? That's great! Straight from the ebook, here are 5 Tips to Build Your LinkedIn Network:
- Start with the people you know : friends, colleagues, reletives, and business contacts will help you build the first layer of your network.
- Find people by searching the Companies section to find employees working in your industry.
- Start participating in LinkedIn Answers - this will help you interact and connect with others in your industry, and position yourself as a thought leader.
- Update your status often , since this appears in the LinkedIn Network Updates email to your connections and invites others to take notice of your activities.
- Connect your Twitter and LinkedIn accounts , further feeding your status updates and inviting connections from either site to engage with you on the other site.
For more tips, download the free ebook now .
This free ebook includes everything you need to know to use LinkedIn for business, from building and optimizing your personal profile, to starting and managing a LinkedIn group, to using LinkedIn for lead generation. Download the full 12-page ebook here .