While the survey can be downloaded in its entirety , we have reviewed the research and selected the top five charts and findings that you need to better understand Twitter usage and apply this information to your business and marketing efforts.
1. Twitter Users Frequently Exchange Information About Products and Services
: Twitter users are actively discussing products and services. Make sure you monitor conversations about your business and provide compelling content for them to discuss.
2. Twitter and Facebook Are Almost Equal in Awareness
3. Despite Equal Awareness,Twitter Significantly Lags Behind Facebook in Usage
4. Twitter Users Access the Internet From Multiple Locations
Marketing on the social web is becoming about multiple screens. Users are engaging on social networks on different types of devices including laptops, smart phones and tablets. It is important to make sure that your online properties are optimized to take advantage of different screens.
5. Twitter Users (Like Most Americans) Are Very Frequent SMS Users
Marketing Takeaway: Today, email marketing can be a powerful driver for marketing results. As SMS use grows, marketers need to plan ways to leverage this type of communications method to become a valuable part of the marketing mix.
Which of these charts is most important to your business?
Free Download: Marketing Data: 50+ Marketing Charts and Graphs
HubSpot has complied over 50 marketing charts and graphs on topics including Lead Generation, Blogging and Social Media, Marketing Budgets, Twitter and Facebook
Download the ebook now!
to have access to these charts for use in your own presentations