It's better to have 100 people love you than 1,000 people like you.
- Jason Bosinoff, Engineering Manager, Airbnb [Click To Tweet]
When it comes to today's fastest growing brands, few companies are in the same caliber as Airbnb.
There's been no looking back since Brian Chesky and team launched the company in 2008. Airbnb has already overtaken many of the major hotel companies in terms of valuation, and the company's current growth trajectory could have them on-pace to book more guests than hotels over the next few years.
In this episode, Jason talks about:
- How Airbnb scaled so quickly -- and so successfully.
- The three principles that guide all of the decisions they make.
- The importance of authenticity in everything they do.
- Why they believe it’s better to have 100 people that love you than 1,000 people like you.