Instagram for business has become an essential element of social media marketing. With 400 million users, over 80 million posts per day, and a 93% growth month-over-month for businesses using it, Instagram is an extremely useful social media platform to take advantage of. While other social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn each serve their own purpose, Instagram is a platform where you can show your company's human side.
It's not too late to get your business started with Instagram, but it's important that when you do, you go about it in the right way. That's why Hubspot and Iconosquare teamed up to bring you How to Use Instagram for Business. In this guide, we'll teach you how to leverage Instagram for your business, from determining your brand guidelines to understanding the anatomy of a perfect post.
You'll also learn:
- What, when, and how to post on Instagram to get followers
- How to set goals
- How to use contests to grow followers fast
- Best practices for using hashtags
- Tips for measuring success and proving value to your executives
- Examples of brands to pull inspiration from
- And more!
Click here to download How to Use Instagram for Business today.