As a marketer executing a social media marketing strategy, LinkedIn should be one of your top priorities. And with the social network attracting over 100 million business professionals to its user base, you can't be wrong.
Last week, we published "The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Mastering LinkedIn," which serves as a helpful guide to some of the most hidden, under-utilized tricks for taking advantage of all LinkedIn has to offer. But if you still need convincing that LinkedIn is a social network where you should be spending some of your social media marketing time, the awesome statistics and data in the following 2011 infographics could serve as a wake-up call.
1. 100 Million Professionals by LinkedIn
2. The Value of Being Linkedin by OnlineMBA.com
3. The LinkedIn Profile by Lab42
4. LinkedIn's Road to IPO by The Credit Score Blog
5. How to Be the Man (or Woman) on LinkedIn by SocialMediaSonar.com
6. The State of LinkedIn by Vincenzo Cosenza
7. LinkedIn Identity by Gigya
8. Battle of the Sexes: Who Are the Savviest Networkers? by LinkedIn
9. LinkedIn for B2B Marketers by LeadFormix
10. A Snapshot of LinkedIn on its 8th Birthday by paidContent.org
11. LinkedIn at a Glance by leftygbalogh.com
12. Sequencing the Startup DNA by LinkedIn
How do you use LinkedIn for marketing? If you don't already, has any of the data in these infographics convinced you to start including LinkedIn in your social media marketing strategy?