Search engine marketing is constantly changing. Like social media and other aspects of online marketing, search engines are working to deliver better results for their users. To do this, they are focusing on new areas like localization and social search . As a marketer, it is important to keep up with all of this news, so here is our reading list of search engine optimization (SEO) blogs that will help make you a better marketer.
1. SEOmoz Blog - SEOmoz has become the gold standard for SEO information and how-to articles. Its team of contributors offers an article per day to help expand your SEO knowledge.
2. Marketing Pilgrim - Andy Beal and his team of talented writers break search engine and internet marketing news and discuss major industry trends impacting marketers.
3. Search Engine Land - This is one of the best search engine blogs for in-depth news and analysis of the search marketing industry.
4. Search Engine Journal - From link building to the newest changes from Google, Search Engine Journal covers news and tactics related to the search engine marketing industry.
5. Search Engine Roundtable - For detailed discussion and explanations of the fine details of search engine marketing, Search Engine Roundtable has you covered.
6. SEO Book - For reviews of the newest SEO tools to analysis of search engine changes, check our SEO Book.
7. ReelSEO - ReelSEO is a resource for marketers looking to learn more about online video's impact on on search engine marketing.
8. Yoast - Yoast is a how-to focused blog that covers tactics for improving SEO as well as user experience for your website.
9. aimClear - The aimClear blog includes articles about a wide range of search marketing topics, including SEO and PPC.
10. Biznology - This blog discusses many SEO-related issues but has recently focused on content marketing and its connection to SEO.
11. Blue Glass Blog - The talented team over at Blue Glass discusses important industry issues as well as tools.
12. CanuckSEO - Jim Rudnick provides tips and tricks for improving search engine optimization as well as other search engine marketing related topics.
13. Daily SEO Tip - Are you a fan of sites that provide a tip per day? Then this might be the blog for you, offering tips and tricks to help support your search engine marketing strategies.
14. Distilled Blog - The team at Distilled provides insights and musings about the intersection of search and social media.
15. GeoLocalSEO - If local and mobile search is your interest, then the GeoLocalSEO blog is a resource you should check out for tips and tricks related to the local and mobile search industry.
16. Google Webmaster Central Blog - When working in the search marketing industry, you must know what the search engines are doing. Google's webmaster blog gives search marketers insights into the changes and updates to Google.
17. Graywolf's SEO Blog - Michael Gray shares SEO-related commentary and advice in his blog.
18. Industrial Search Engine Marketing - If you are a B2B company looking for search engine marketing guidance, then this is a great resource for you.
19. John Battelle's Search Blog - A co-founder of Wired magazine and a search engine marketing pioneer, Battelle's musings cover search and much more.
20. Junta42 Blog - Content marketing is critical to SEO success. The team at Junta42 shares insights and tips for successful content marketing.
21. Matt Cutts - Matt is Google's most famous search engine engineer who shares his thoughts and insights on search engine optimization.
22. Outspoken Media - This team of bloggers discusses all aspects of search engine marketing while providing tactical information and industry commentary.
23. SEO Copywriting - Copy is a critical part of SEO success. This blog goes into more detail than most about the best practices of SEO copywriting.
UPDATE: After some suggestions from our readers we have decided to add another blog to this list.
24. Search Engine Watch - This multi-author blog was reccomended by several readers and covers a wide variety of search marketing issues.
What other blogs do you think should be added to this list?