Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and other Pay-Per-Click (PPC) platforms have made it incredibly easy to setup a campaign and start paying to drive a significant amount of traffic to your website.
While setting up an PPC campaign is easy to do, it's just as easy to overpay for traffic and fall behind your competition. Optimizing campaigns for ideal performance requires additional skills and knowledge.
How is your PPC impacting your company's bottom line, is it a marketing expense or a marketing asset providing a positive return on investment (ROI)?
If you are currently running Pay-Per-Click campaigns, Sign-Up for HubSpot's 2-part Intermediate PPC #InboundLearning Webinar Series to learn how to get the most out of your budget.
Webinar 1: Beyond the Basics: PPC Cleanup & Optimization:
On May 14th, Mark and Drew will focus on tactics to help cleanup your current PPC campaigns. After spending an hour with Mark and Drew on May 14th at 2pm ET, you will have a good understanding of how to:
Cleanup your PPC campaigns
- The importance of quality scores and how to improve them
- How to identify the appropriate cost-per-click (CPC)
- Clear understanding of keyword match types and negative keywords
- The appropriate number of ads to run, the best ad copy & URLs to use
Optimize your current campaigns
- The benefits of using landing pages specifically designed for PPC
- Setting up tracking URLs for more in-depth analytics
- Utilizing Adwords conversion tracking for ROI tracking
The Webinar will wrap up with a handful of resources and next steps to cleanup and optimize your current campaigns prepping you for the second webinar in the series on May 21st.
Webinar 2: Becoming a Paid Search Samurai:
Having set the groundwork in the first Webinar by cleaning up and optimizing your current campaigns, you will be ready for the second webinar on May 21st. Mark and Drew will take a deep-dive into the benefits of taking your PPC to the next level and the effects it can have on your PPC ROI and your companies overall bottom line.
You can expect to leave this webinar with the knowledge of how to use:
- Sitelinks, shoemoney arrows & wildcard placeholders to increase visits
- Email capture and click to call to increase lead goals
- Deep linking for better customer conversion
While Google is still the primary PPC advertising platform providing over 67% of organic search results (comScore Feb '13), there are some additional paid channels that should not be neglected. Mark and Drew will wrap up the second webinar by discussing how to optimize both Facebook and LinkedIn campaigns.
This is a must attend webinar series for any marketer currently using PPC advertising to drive traffic to their site.
Register today for HubSpot's 2-part Intermediate PPC #InboundLearning Webinar Series to learn how to get the most out of your PPC budget.photo credit: ( kurtz ) via photopin cc