Happy Valentine's Day!
From us to you, thank you so much for being a HubSpot customer. We appreciate your hard work and dedication to learning. We love your drive to be inbound. And finally, watching your incredible success make us proud to do what we do.
7 Remarkable Stats That Make Us Love Our Customers
1. An inbound strategy starts with creating valuable content, and HubSpot customers are focused on building successful blogs that drive their marketing. In 2013, HubSpot customers collectively published 243 thousand blog posts. That's amazing!
2. Our customers are learning social, and getting really good at it too. (Makes sense, considering all that great content they're writing.) Last year, our customers published 3.9 million social media messages using HubSpot. Almost four million. (And those posts generated more than 8.7 million clicks.) Makes a HubSpotter proud!
3. So what's all that social activity and content doing for our customers? Driving traffic, of course! HubSpot customers got 2.4 billion visits in 2013. That's over two billion with a "B."
4. Every good inbound marketer knows the next step in a good inbound campaign is sending traffic to your landing pages to help generate leads and contacts, perhaps through your calls-to-action. HubSpot customers were very successful in guiding their visitors to their landing pages, generating more than 182 million landing page visits collectively.
5. Now for something really exciting. How many contacts do you think HubSpot customers generated together via their hard work and dedication? They earned 91 million new contacts in 2013! Talk about some serious sales opportunity. That's wonderful - congratulations!
6. Many of our customers are wonderful life-learners, and last year HubSpot launched its new Inbound Certification to help customers become officially certified in the world of inbound marketing. 1,902 customers went through the Academy training program and earned their certification last year.
7. Last but not least, let's talk about HUGs. (It is Valentine's Day, after all.) Our customers love HUGs, or HubSpot User Groups, and in 2013 there were 254 HUG meetups held all over the world. That's 254 opportunities to share marketing war stories, give advice, learn the product better together, and show off wins.
We are so incredibly proud of our customers' dedication to their marketing, learning, and results. At the end of the day, your remarkable success makes us proud to do what we do. Thank you for being a HubSpot customer, and cheers to you.
Happy Valentine's Day.