Are you new to HubSpot, or have you recently changed roles and need to learn more about a tool? Do you want to learn more about inbound or discover new ways to grow your business? Maybe you have a new employee who you need to onboard. Well, HubSpot Academy is here to help!
HubSpot Academy provides free, online training to help you take your professional skills to the next level. We cover everything from HubSpot-specific tools to business trends from thought leaders. Our videos feature insight from HubSpotters, interviews with industry experts, and real life examples from HubSpot customers.
With more than 165,000 professionals certified, HubSpot Academy's certifications are globally recognized. All you need is a HubSpot account to get started (keep in mind that the certifications you achieve will be tied to the email address you use to login to HubSpot).
What are you waiting for? There's always more to learn in the world of inbound, so let's dive in!
How do I get to HubSpot Academy?
There are a couple ways to get to HubSpot Academy. The first is by going to academy.hubspot.com. Here you can read about our mission, view popular courses, and learn more about our certifications. Visit this page to create a HubSpot account and start taking free courses.
If you already have a HubSpot account, you can select the widget on the top-right of your portal and click "HubSpot Academy." You'll be directed to a page where you can view courses and lessons. Use the search bar to look up content related to specific topic.
What is a course vs. a certification course vs. a certification?
A course is a series of educational content that covers a topic.
A certification course is a type of course that includes practical exercises and an exam to test you knowledge.
A certification is the credential you receive that represents your knowledge. Certifications come in the form of the following:
- PNG of your badge (personalized with your name)
- PNG of your certificate (personalized with your name)
- An embed code to embed the badge on your website
- An easy way to add the certification to your LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter profiles
Where should I get started?
There are hundreds of courses and over 15 certification courses available, so it can be difficult to decide where to get started. Below are some suggestions based on what you might be looking for.
- New to Inbound? Start with the Inbound Certification Course.
- Looking to create your first web app? Check out this lesson: Building Your First Web App.
- Do you want to learn more about how to use the HubSpot software? The Marketing Software Certification and the Sales Software Certification are a good fit for you.
- Want to build an effective social media strategy? Go to the Social Media Certification.
- Are you a designer looking to build and optimize a website? Learn about Growth-Driven Design.
If you're looking for more advice on where to get started, visit the Academy Support thread on HubSpot Community.
Whether you want to learn about a topic you've never explored before or brush up on your Inbound knowledge, HubSpot Academy is here to help you grow better. So what are you waiting for? Head over to the Academy homepage to start a lesson now. Happy learning!
Want to connect with others on HubSpot tips, tricks, and updates? Head over to the HubSpot Community to join a conversation or start one of your own.
Originally published Oct 17, 2019 10:00:00 AM, updated October 17 2019