Ever find yourself struggling with writer's block? Honestly, who hasn't? You spend precious time worrying about headlines, topics, and what length might appeal to you audience. You stress over engagement, lead generation, and social promotion. It's frustrating.
Good news: We've got something to help you out. HubSpot Research and BuzzSumo dug deep into 175,000 B2B and B2C blog posts to give you guidelines on optimizing your own content for the maximum amount of shares per social network. They looked into the differences in social shares, content length, and performance on social networks between B2B and B2C posts and broke down the data in our latest report: B2B vs. B2C Content Lessons.
This report is designed to give you a much better understanding of how to make your own shareable content. More specifically, you will receive:
- Data-backed insight into what specific content topics do well on Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and Google+
- Easy-to-read charts showing the differences between B2B and B2C content
- Tips and tricks on how to create and promote your own shareable content and blog posts like optimal word count, etc.
- Examples of top performing B2B and B2C posts to consider
- Much more about creating shareable content!
Ready to get started? Click here to download the free report.