A few well-chosen words is often all that is needed for a consumer to recall a favorite brand. But today, marketers and advertisers tend to rely on visual cues -- a font, a color, a spokesperson, or even an icon -- to inspire.
Consider this: What phrase do you associate with Nike? Would the brand symbolize the same attitude without their famous "Just Do It" tagline?
There is power in right words. But if you still don't believe me, take our quiz below. Can you guess the brands behind these famous taglines and slogans? And how do these phrases change the way you think about each company?
1)The happiest place on earth.
(Click below to reveal the brand.)
2) Life's Messy, Clean It Up.
3) Leave the driving to us.
4) Betcha can't eat just one.
5) Believe In Your Smellf.
6) The taste of a new generation.
7) A Passion For the Road.
8) We know money.
9) Behold the power of cheese.
10) Get your own box.
11) Does she or doesn’t she?
12) Play. Laugh. Grow.
13) The best a man can get.
14) Don’t dream it. Drive it.
15) Let your fingers do the walking.
16) When you care enough to send the very best.