HTML form templates are a valuable tool for interacting with your users. Taking some of these form templates and tailoring them to your website can enhance how you interact with your customers.
We put together a list of the 46 best HTML form templates sorted by their most common types so you can find the proper form for your website. Please note that each template is a starting point. You should customize any template you choose for your website’s needs.
Table of Contents
HTML Login Form Templates
These forms are good templates for your website’s login page because they have all the required input fields with simple designs. There is a mix of simple and complex designs that you can customize for your website below.
1. Login Form - CodePen Soufiane Khalfaoui HaSsani
What We Like: This form template has a simple elegance with a touch of artistic flair in the floating light placeholder.
2. Invisible Login Dribble Remake - CodePen Mikael Ainalem
What We Like: This login form template has a clean design with the option to insert a background image of your choosing.
3. Sign-up/Login Form -CodePen Eric
What We Like: This code is versatile enough to serve as a signup and login form using just one template.
4. Day 1 Login Form - CodePenMohan Khadka
What We Like: This form has an excellent design with options to keep the user signed in and a ‘forgot password feature.
5. Bootstrap Snippet Login Form - CodePen Ace Subido
What We Like: This form has a simple, minimalist design with only the essentials: username, password, remember me.
6. Login Form - CodePen Tyler Fry
What We Like: This form’s understated aesthetic uses WordPress’ login system to keep things friendly and straightforward.
7. Material Login Form - CodePen Andy Tran
What We Like: The bold design of this form template captures your attention immediately with options to register and log in.
8. Login Form - CodePen Kamen Nedev
What We Like: The elegant design of this form clicks into the log-in form in a way that doesn’t interrupt your website aesthetic.
9. Login/Signup Pure CSS - CodePen Ivan Grozdic
What We Like: This form’s neat design offers a clever way to switch between login and signup.
10. Slide Sign-in/signup form - CodePen Danielkvist
What We Like: This simple signup form blends into the image background.
HTML Contact Form Templates
Use these forms to give your users a quick way to get in touch without giving out your email address or other personal information.
11. Contact Form Template - CodePen
What We Like: Thisform’s clean and simple design gets the job done and lets users get in contact with you quickly.
12. Contact Form with Validation - CodePen Jay
What We Like: The simple design of this form has detailed prompts, including city, state, and zip code, if you need more information from your users.
13. Flat Responsive Form using CSS3 & HTML5 - CodePen Rex Kirby
What We Like: This form has a nice, simple design with a blurred background image.
14. HTML5 Contact Form - CodePen ssbalakumar
What We Like: This form has a nice minimalist design with space to add a short message.
15. Clean Contact Form - CodePen Nick Haskell
What We Like: The nice blurred background image and spot for a CTA give you room to edit this form for your website’s needs.
16. Elegant Contact Form - CodePen Mark Murray
What We Like: This simple design uses soft borders to send a warm and inviting message to those filling it out.
17. Contact Form with filter validation and captcha code - CodePen Mario Vidov
What We Like: The captcha code is a nice twist on this standard form, giving your website an extra verification step.
18. Responsive Contact Form - CodePen Bobby Korec
What We Like: The clickable social media icons give your user different ways to get in touch with you on top of the form itself.
HTML Sign-Up Form Templates
Choose one of these designs for an interactive way for users to register for your website.
19. Interactive Sign-up Form CodePen Riccardo Pasianatto
What We Like: This form has a colorful and inviting design that takes your user through the signup process.
20. Neat Registration Form - CodePen Jdm
What We Like: This template has a neat block design that is clean and simple.
21. Registration Form Template - CodePen W3
What We Like: This detailed template has input fields for city/state/address, birthday, and the option to receive personalized offers from your website.
22. Signup Form - CodePen Aaron Cuddleback
What We Like: This form’s easygoing design with fields for basic information and a more detailed profile depending on your website’s needs.
23. Registration With Facebook/Twitter/Google - CodePen W3
What We Like: This form has an excellent design that includes intuitive buttons that lead to signup links through Facebook, Twitter, and Google.
24. Custom Sign-up Form - CodePen Dom
What We Like: This is a very customizable form that uses plain HTML/CSS making it beginner-friendly.
25. Multi-Step Registration Form with Progress Bar - CodePen Atakan Goktepe
What We Like: This pure form with a pastel background takes your users through a multi-step registration process.
HTML Survey Form Templates
These form templates are helpful when you want to collect customer feedback or other types of information.
26. Simple Responsive Form - Chris Coyier
What We Like: This is a great beginner-friendly basic HTML/CSS form with multiple choice prompts.
27. Survey Form - CodePen quietplace
What We Like: This form has plenty of customizable prompts with a fun sense of humor and the option to attach files.
28. Customer Feedback Form (Pet Stores) - CodePen Jamie Coulter
What We Like: This is a very interactive form with a clean design and fun premise. It is a great way to get customer feedback.
29. No Questions Asked (survey) Form - CodePen Michael Niewitala
What We Like: This unique form template blends its questions into the background and offers three different kinds of input prompts.
30. Survey Form - CodePen Michael Bomholt
What We Like: Taking design inspiration from Google Forms, this template offers a tried and tested method of asking questions.
31. South Park Survey Form - CodePen Linh
What We Like: This fun survey form takes inspiration from the hit TV show ‘South Park’ and offers customizable prompts with multiple choice and dropdown options.
32. Survey Form - CodePen Adele Royer
What We Like: This is a very simple survey with multiple-choice questions, checkboxes, and input fields.
33. Product Survey Form - CodePen Alexandra Caulea
What We Like: This beautiful form has a multi-step interactive process that gives customers prompts to answer and an input field where they can write any additional notes.
34. Concept Customer Feedback Form - CodePen Che
What We Like: This form gives a brilliant way to collect feedback through an interactive graphic that represents the customer’s experience through a range of frowns to smiles.
HTML Payment Form Templates
If you need to collect payment from your customers, use any of these templates.
35. Payment Card Checkout - CodePen Simone Bernabe
What We Like: This form has an Interactive credit card graphic that fills itself in using the information your customer gives in the input fields.
36. Credit Card Form - CodePen Muhammad Erdem
What We Like: This form has a clean background, with an excellent Visa credit card visual that fills itself out with given information.
37. Payment Form - CodePen Axel Michel
What We Like: This form offers three clickable and interactive payment forms, though note that you will have to provide a code for both PayPal and the bank account information.
38. Checkout Form with Payment - CodePen András Szabácsik
What We Like: This form is more like a traditional checkout template displaying all products and offers prompts to receive payment information.
39. Credit Card Payment Form - CodePen Jade Preis
What We Like: This template has a futuristic design with simple elements that allow customers to type directly onto the credit card graphic, making for a fun and interactive experience.
40. Credit Card Payment Form - CodePen Adam Quinlan
What We Like: This design changes based on the credit card information to display whatever card your customer uses. Test it out for yourself using the ‘generate random’ button.
41. Payment Form JS - CodePen Maria M. Munoz
What We Like: This form has a clean and simple design with a warm color palette that fills itself with customer information.
42. Credit Card Form - CodePen Matt Riel
What We Like: This template is a simple, interactive graphic with a basic color scheme.
Miscellaneous HTML Form Templates
Here we’ve collected a variety of HTML form templates that are helpful but don’t quite fit into our categories above.
43. Accessible Custom Checkboxes with CSS only - CodePen Geoffrey Crofte
What We Like: This template uses beginner-friendly code for adding checkboxes only.
44. Show/Hide Password Field - CodePen Sohail Aj
What We Like: This form’sclean and simple code makes this form easy to add anywhere to your website.
45. Confirm Password with HTML5 - CodePen Diego Leme
What We Like: This form uses basic code that gives a prompt to confirm a password using HTML5.
46. Password Validation Form - CodePen Marco Biedermann
What We Like: This interactive form uses emojis to show users how strong their passwords are. Try it for yourself.
Getting Started with HTML Form Templates
Use any of these 46 templates to add essential elements to your website and create a more interactive user experience. HTML templates are handy because they are highly customizable per your needs.
We encourage you to use these templates as a starting point and tweak them to your liking, so they fit your website. The best form templates are tailored to the website they are used for.