Looking for a hot date this Valentine's Day? Want to break the ice with that cute marketer at work? Need a good one-liner for that lovey-dovey card you're making your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, or wife?
Why not open with a corny (yet endearing) marketing pick-up line?!
As you know, Valentine's Day is tomorrow. And trust me, we take love pretty seriously here at HubSpot. In fact, everything we do is for the love of marketing. That's why we created this list of 16 ridiculous yet hilarious Valentine's Day pick-up lines (with memes!) to help you spread the love with your marketing colleagues. Think you have a good pick-up line to add to this list? Share it in the comments! (We like getting love, too.)
So what do you say? Are you ready for your heart to explode with warm, fuzzy feelings? Here are 16 ridiculously cheesy pick-up lines, just in time for Valentine's Day.
Disclaimer: We provide no guarantee that these pick-up lines will actually work, and are therefore not responsible for any failed pick-up attempts, dating applications, or even marriage proposals.
16 Cheesy (But Lovable) Marketing Pick-Up Lines
1) "If men were landing pages, I’d only want to convert on you." Tweet This Pick-Up Line
2) "You could spam me all night and I still wouldn’t unsubscribe." Tweet This Pick-Up Line
3) "What do you say we bounce like a bad email?" Tweet This Pick-Up Line
4) "I love you like a marketer loves reporting." Tweet This Pick-Up Line
5) "You’re like a style guide … you add consistency to my life." Tweet This Pick-Up Line
6) "Baby, you can give me a call-to-action anytime …" Tweet This Pick-Up Line
7) "I don’t need to look at more data. What I’m feeling with you is already statistically significant." Tweet This Pick-Up Line
9) "Me without you is like a marketer without analytics. Lost, visionless, and confused." Tweet This Pick-Up Line
10) "How would you like to make a 301 redirect to my heart?" Tweet This Pick-Up Line
11) "You must be an inbound marketer … cause you sure attracted me!" Tweet This Pick-Up Line
12) "What do you say we opt-out of here and opt-in to my jacuzzi?" Tweet This Pick-Up Line
13) "Just like your paid search campaign, you’ve made quite the impression on me." Tweet This Pick-Up Line
14) "What do you say we wrap up this blog post back at my place?" Tweet This Pick-Up Line
15) "If I told you you had a nice pipeline, would you hold it against me?" Tweet This Pick-Up Line
16) "You must be an SEO expert, because you rank #1 on my list!" Tweet This Pick-Up Line
I know, I know, I had you at "Marketing Pick-Up Lines." Have any corny one-liners of your own? Share them in the comments below!