Google “business email mistakes” and you’ll find endless articles and resources. But they all say the same thing:
- Include a first name in the email.
- Avoid using business jargon.
- Don’t forget to include a greeting.
- Don’t say “to whom it may concern.”
- Make sure you change the subject line.
- Spellcheck your work.
- Avoid emoticons.
And the list goes on. But all of these suggestions are common sense. If you’re a business professional today, what are the not-so-obvious mistakes that are preventing your emails from generating a response?
That’s what Read More