OPS Mobile will bring digital advertising leaders and ops professionals together to discuss and develop best practices for operational excellence in a world of connected devices. OPS Mobile is an open door event. The event is not exclusive to ad operations professionals but is open to everyone in the industry who understands the importance of operations to the success of mobile advertising. The agenda for OPS Mobile will focus on the exchange of ideas, experiences, best practices, emerging trends in the field and expert-led sessions covering an array of topics specific to ad operations and technology for the mobile internet. Typical attendees are senior managers, directors, vice-presidents and professionals who have over five years experience in the industry.
Conference session topics will include:
- Meet the Players in Mobile Ad Technology
- Platforms + Devices + Gateways + App Stores = Complexity!
- Mobile Video - Exciting, but is it For Real?
- Ad Metrics and Analytics in a Mobile World
- Targeting users on Mobile Devices - What’s New & Different?
- Geo-enabled Local/Real-Time Advertising
- Inventory Management and Optimization for Mobile Advertising
- Third Party Ad Serving on Mobile Devices
- Mobile Ad Networks and Exchanges