The social media world moves fast. With new tools and trends emerging constantly, it can be difficult to focus on just one to master it for maximum business benefit. Google+ may currently be the talk of the town, but don't neglect tried and true social media marketing platforms just so you can jump on the next new thing. After all, marketers' Twitter accounts still need fresh tweets, and their Facebook fan pages still require new content and engagement.
Previously, we highlighted some of the top Twitter infographics new in 2011 . Let's keep Facebook top of mind , too by sharing some of the newest and coolest Facebook infographics of 2011, some of which even compare Facebook with other major social media players. You're sure to learn a thing or two about Facebook ... and in a fun way!
1. A World Without Facebook by SingleGrain
2. Facebook is Taking Over the World by DreamGrow
3. Facebook vs. the United States by Mashable
4. Facebook Photos: A History by Pixable
5. Obsessed With Facebook by Online Schools
6. What Makes People Want to Follow a Brand by Column Five and Get Satisfaction
7. The History of Advertising on Facebook by Mashable
8. Asia's 5th Largest Nation by Ogilvy
Curious about how Facebook compares with other social media sites? The following infographics have you covered!
9. The Demographics of Social Media by Ad Age
10. Biggest Websites Compared by MakeUseOf
11. Google+, Facebook and Twitter Compared by Stefano Epifani
12. Facebook vs. Google+ by SingleGrain
13. Facebook vs. Google+ by TechnoBombs
14. Social Media Marketing by the Numbers by HubSpot
( Hey, we do infographics, too :)
Which of these is your favorite? What other infographics have caught your attention lately?