Ziglar was the author of more than 29 sales and motivational books, including See You at the Top and Over the Top. Because he has motivated so many marketers and salespeople throughout his more than 50-year long career, we thought a great way to honor his life would be to compile a list of some of our favorite Zig Ziglar quotations -- quotations that any marketer, salesperson, or business can learn from.
10) "If you don't see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner." (Tweet This Quote)
11) "Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust." (Tweet This Quote)
12) "When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there." (Tweet This Quote)
13) "You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want." (Tweet This Quote)
14) "Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business." (Tweet This Quote)