In a field that's changing as quickly as sales, it’s important to always be learning by following what experts are saying about emerging trends, picking up new best practices, and keeping abreast of news and events happening in your buyers' industry.
But where do you start? It's a wide world of sales content out there, and it can be difficult to know what to read and who to follow.
Enter the Sales Expert Subway Map. Created by Sales Coach World, the London Tube-themed graphic sorts sales experts into the following categories:
- General: includes David Meerman Scott, Colleen Francis, and Geoffrey James
- Legends: includes Anthony Iannarino, Zig Ziglar, and Linda Richardson
- Action: includes Jeff Shore, Tony Alessandra, and Tibor Shanto
- Author/Publishers: includes Daniel Pink, Jill Konrath, and Neil Rackham
- Speaker: includes Todd Duncan, Jeffrey Gitomer, and Brian Tracy
- Research: includes Steve W. Martin, Craig Rosenberg, and Tamara Schenk
- Software/Tech: includes Nancy Nardin and Miles Austin
- Social Selling: includes Barb Giamanco, Lori Richardson, and Koka Sexton
- Cold Calling: includes Jim Cathcart, Trish Bertuzzi, and Art Sobczak
- Referrals/Networking: includes Andrea Nierenberg, Ivan Misner, and Joanne Black
The handy interactive infographic also includes links to the sales experts’ Twitter profiles so you can follow them on the spot.
Click the image below for the full-size infographic:
Topics: Sales Experts