Running out of things to talk about with the family this holiday season? Want to break the ice with your boss? Need a good one-liner to kick off your next speaking gig?
Why not open with a joke?
There's nothing I love more than a great joke -- except, perhaps, a deliciously corny joke. And that's just what we have for you today, folks. Ten marketing jokes, sourced from my hilariously corny marketing colleagues. To be honest with you, I could read through a few dozen more of these, so please, for the love of marketing, share your corny (or actually funny) marketing jokes with us in the comments!
Alright, some light and light-hearted reading for you -- 10 ridiculous marketing jokes!
10 Cheesy Marketing Jokes for Your Entertainment
1) How many marketers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None -- they've automated it. Tweet This Joke!
2) What does the new Chips Ahoy marketing director do her first day on the job?
Enable cookies. Tweet This Joke!
3) Why did the naughty lead's phone ring at 1 a.m.?
For a booty call-to-action. Tweet This Joke!
4) What's a personality trait of a bad marketer?
Anti-social. Tweet This Joke!
5) Why did the marketer get off the trampoline?
He was worried about his bounce rate. Tweet This Joke!
6) Why can't a lead date a religious marketer?
Because she'll always be trying to convert him. Tweet This Joke!
7) A stock photo walks into a bar, and the patrons start pointing and giggling. She looks at the bartender and says, "Why's everyone staring?" The bartender says ...
"Cuz your ALT tag is showing." Tweet This Joke!
8) Knock, knock.
9) Why did the marketing couple decide not to get married?
Because they weren't on the same landing page. Tweet This Joke!
10) What is a pirate's favorite piece of marketing content?
A webinAAAAR! Tweet This Joke!
It's always a good idea to end on a pirate joke. Alright, now it's your turn. Share your silly marketing jokes with us in the comments!
Awesome Jokes From Commenters
11) How many marketers does it take to change a light bulb?
It isn't too late to make this neon instead, is it?
12) Why do marketers make such good wide receivers?
Because they always stay inbounds.
13) What's a pirate's favorite thing about marketing?
14) How much does a hipster weigh?
15) What movie features a marketer stuck on a deserted island?
16) What's a telemarketer's favorite song?
Answer my call, maybe.
Image credit: Sham Hardy