More and more businesses are jumping into social media as the ROI of Inbound Marketing continues to show that online tools like Twitter and Facebook are an effective - and inexpensive - way to reach potential buyers.
At HubSpot, we love how-to content that empowers marketers and business owners to harness the power of inbound marketing to grow their businesses. In that vein, we're releasing a new free ebook: How to Use Facebook for Business.
The ebook includes everything you need to know to get started using Facebook to reach and engage more potential buyers online.
Here are just a few of the tips included in the free ebook:
- Use Facebook's ad builder to find out how many of your prospects are already on Facebook by filtering on criteria like age or interests.
- If doing Facebook ads, choose the pay-per-click (PPC) billing option to get lots of brand impressions at a low cost, because the click through rates for Facebook ads are notoriously low.
- Use Friend Lists to customize your privacy settings for business and personal contacts.
- Add interesting and engaging content to your Business Page to maximize your exposure to your fans and their networks. Every time a user interacts with you, their activity will get published to their news feed, which is seen by all of their friends.
- Add free-form HTML applications to your Page for fully customized content, including special offers and links with SEO credit back to your website.
- Use Facebook Insights (Facebook's built-in analytics) to measure engagement on your Page, including comments, clicks, and page views.
This ebook covers everything you need to know to use Facebook for Business, from building a Page, to customizing privacy settings, to the differences between groups and pages.
You can find more resources on how to use Facebook for business in our free Facebook for Business Marketing Kit.