With over 750 million users, Facebook is now recognized as the most popular social network, and more and more businesses are harnessing its awesome power to achieve their marketing goals . Are you?
By now, you should be convinced that Facebook can be useful for more reasons than just keeping in touch with family and friends. With a user base of its magnitude, you can't deny that members of your target audience are using Facebook to connect with others, obtain information, and make purchasing decisions. So, yes, you should agree that a Facebook presence can have a lot of business potential . But how do you get started?
Jumping into any new experience can be daunting. But it can also be exciting! Just consider all of the business benefits a well-maintained Facebook presence can afford your business. It can help you:
- Get found by potential customers.
- Connect and engage with current customers.
- Create a community around your brand.
- Promote and expand the reach of your content.
- Generate leads!
With that awesome list of business benefits, what's not to like? But like we just said, jumping into any new experiences is tough, which is why we're breaking it down for you in our new, step-by-step guide for getting underway with Facebook for business, specifically written for those getting going in 2011. And after reading our free ebook, " How to Use Facebook for Business: An Introductory Guide " for 2011, you'll have a firm grasp on how to leverage the most popular social network for marketing.
In particular, our ebook will teach you how to:
- Sign up for Facebook and set up a personal Profile, a business Page, and Groups.
- Optimize your Facebook presence for maximum results.
- Promote your business Page and attract fans.
- Engage with your network.
- Generate leads.
- Take advantage of Facebook's advertising platform
- Measure and analyze your Facebook presence.
So what are you waiting for? Get on Facebook today, and start reaping the business benefits! Download the free guide here to get started.