In the world of the web where we're inundated with tons of text, infographics can be such a refreshing way to absorb new information. I've noticed there have been some truly awesome new Twitter infographics out there lately, so I wanted to share them with all you marketing folks.
From usage statistics to Twitter marketing tips , these new Twitter infographics are sure to stimulate the nerdy designer in you!
"The Who, Why, and How of Twitter"
2. "How to Use Twitter" by Party Aficionado
3. "Twitter Infographic" by Social Media Sonar
4. "Social Media's Loaded Questions: How Twitter Users Are Getting Their Questions Answered" by InboxQ
5. "Is Twitter a Waste of Time?" by ProBlogger
6. "The History of Advertising on Twitter" by Mashable
7. "The Twitterverse" by Jess3 and Brian Solis ( view the interactive version here )
"America According to Twitter"
Okay, so we had to include a couple of our very own...
9. "Twitter Territory 2" by HubSpot
10. "What the World Would Be Like Without Twitter" by HubSpot
What other infographics -- Twitter or not -- have tickled your fancy so far in 2011?