If you’re looking to attract highly engaged leads, interact with your audience, get real-time feedback, and capitalize on exciting guest speakers, then you could benefit from webinar software.
In a blind test run by the team at Business2Community, it was discovered that live webinars got 2.3x the number of registrants than an on-demand video, and had 23% more.
In addition, live attendants were also more attentive as participants viewed an average of 80% of the live webinar content. That type of turnout can aid your business in lead generation and more conversions if they’re immersed in what you have to say.
To better engage with your audience and meet your marketing objectives, you have to choose the best software to host your webinars. In this post, we’ve listed our favorite webinar software platforms. If you’re in a pinch, we’ve divided them by category for easy research.
- Best Webinar Software for Marketers
- Best Webinar Software for Small Businesses
- Best Webinar Tools for Training and Classroom Sessions
- Best Free Webinar Software
The Best Webinar Software Platforms
- Adobe Connect
- Zoho Meeting
Best Webinar Software for Marketers
Optimizing for the customer journey is crucial and WebinarNinja knows it. The team of WebinarNinja focused Its tool development on making it easy to track and customize according to a prospect’s position in the funnel. We love how this platform:
- Integrates with CRMs like HubSpot so you can easily track your leads.
- It offers a gated landing page option to charge for events, which is an excellent option for hosting online conferences or other high-value content alongside regular webinar programming.
- Provides more targeted, customized tracking with a Facebook Ad tracking pixel on webinar attendees.
As the webinar platform that brands itself as “created for marketers,” WorkCast is simple to use and has many helpful features. Whether you’re offering live or on-demand webinars, creating evergreen content, or a combination of all three, WorkCast has your back with:
- Integrations with all of the most popular CRMs, including HubSpot, so you can track your leads and follow up automatically.
- No downloads or plugins are required to host, attend, or present at webinars.
- The option for simulative webinars uses pre-recorded video combined with a live Q&A session or presentation.
- All of the benefits of viewer engagement, without the stress of organizing a live webinar.
Livestorm is a video engagement platform that allows you to manage your webinars and meetings in a single place. This platform provides extensive engagement and reporting features to host webinars easily.
Here are some key features:
- Create your registration page directly on Livestorm and customize them easily.
- Customize your form fields or add a Livestorm form on a HubSpot landing page.
- Send email cadences to remind your registrants of the upcoming webinar or follow up with them afterward.
- Use polls, Q&A, emoji reactions, live answer notifications, timer, virtual whiteboards, virtual backgrounds, breakout rooms, and more.
- Track attendance and engagement of your contacts directly on Livestorm’s analytics dashboard. Connect the data with HubSpot or export it in .csv.
When you're looking for a powerful webinar platform, LiveWebinar is one of the most versatile options available on the market today. Whether you're someone who regularly hosts webinars, a teacher, a recruiter, or anyone else who can make use of an online communication tool, LiveWebinar can be a good option for you.
The platform works right from your browser and is free from plugins or downloads. It works on all major browsers, as well as mobile devices.
LiveWebinar is reliable and has been proven in action time and again. Here are some of the platform's key features:
- Customize the logo and background, ads banner, and the colors of windows and fonts to create a room that reflects your brand fully.
- Use the whiteboard and screen sharing features to illustrate your ideas, or use features like polls & tests, and breakout rooms to start discussions.
- Integrate the marketing, education, or email tools that you use daily, such as MailChimp, Zapier, Integromat, HeySummit, and plenty more.
Demio is a great webinar platform for both PC and mobile devices with a sleek design and intuitive user interface. It’s an effective live video tool for marketers looking to host live or automated events that can assist in lead and demand generation goals. Our favorite features are:
- Material sharing like slides and videos can be done on the platform while streaming.
- The ability to give attendees permission to use their microphones and webcams for a more interactive experience.
- Poll presentations, handouts, and call to action on the platform to further engage your audience.
Best Webinar Software for Small Businesses
An easy-to-use platform that provides live, on-demand, and hybrid webinar features. With Its smart marketing features, you’ll be able to attract viewers and convert them to customers within the same platform. Priced reasonably for small businesses, WebinarGeek has several great tools, including;
- No downloads are required for your audience, which makes it easy for non-tech audiences to attend.
- Create your webinar channel to showcase all your on-demand and future webinars in one place.
- Highly rated customer support (9.8/10 on G2) that will help you set up and deliver seamless webinars.
Accelevents is a virtual event platform that’s easy to use and truly moves the needle. This platform can help you build and manage online events that engage, make an impact, and drive growth for your small business. Outstanding features include:
- Live streaming that can support over 100,000 attendees.
- Community building opportunities with the ability to enact breakout sessions.
- In-depth analytics reporting on engagement insights and lead reports.
Marrying a simple interface with comprehensive tools makes WebinarJam an easy favorite for small businesses looking to run live webinars, even on the go. We love Its:
- Customizable templates, such as waiting room graphics and emails, for an on-brand experience.
- Ability to add up to six co-presenters, making it easy to produce a collaborative and high-value presentation. You can even inject pre-recorded video for additional presentation options.
- Automatic recording function, which makes it easy to follow up with registrants who missed the live recording.
Best Webinar Tools for Training and Classroom Sessions
ClickMeeting offers webinars and video conferencing in one tool. Schedule meetings or webinars easily, and scale your webinar program with ClickMeeting’s 5000 attendance capacity.
ClickMeeting is particularly useful for running training and classroom-style presentations because of its:
- Customizable waiting rooms with agenda layouts, file delivery, and presenter information.
- Full suite of webinar tools including additional rooms, whiteboards, and polls.
- Ability to join and deliver webinars on the go with the ClickMeeting mobile apps.
Loom is a screen recording software platform that allows users to share webinars, instructional videos, and other presentations to audiences asynchronously. Trusted by over 14 million people, some favorited features include:
- Speakers can record both their screens and webcams for a more intimate experience.
- While asynchronous, recipients can use emoji reactions, time-stamped comments, and interactive features to respond to videos and keep your team connected.
- Easy access to Loom recordings without logins or passwords, recipients can access your recordings with a link.
11. Adobe Connect
Adobe Connect is ideal for guided training and seminars where you need to “set the stage” for your audience. Its classroom tools enable students to work together effectively. You can also:
- Create breakout sessions, whiteboards, and teaching aids to help you deliver your message effectively.
- Set up multiple “topic chats” to keep discussions on track.
- Read your audience’s digital body language with advanced analytics to help you improve your delivery.
Best Free Webinar Software
While many of us may have used Zoom for meetings, it’s also a great choice for webinars.
Because so many people are familiar with Zoom, hosts, and attendees both find it easy to use. Plus, if you’re on a tight budget, you can use Zoom’s video conferencing platform for small, free webinars (up to 100 participants).
Some of the benefits of Zoom include:
- Keeping the focus on the presenter’s video, rather than slides, makes for more human interaction.
- Leveraging virtual backgrounds, studio effects, and background noise suppression.
- Dedicated live event support, including monitoring and moderation.
One of the only wholly free webinar platforms, Freeconferencecall.com is still a powerful solution. It’s completely browser-based (which means no downloads for you or your guests), and:
- Offers one-click recording so you never miss out on saving your webinar.
- Has screen- and file-sharing capabilities so you can share your presentation materials effectively.
- Allows you to host up to 1000 guests.
14. Zoho Meeting
Zoho Meeting is a free online meeting platform that allows you to hold online meetings with real-time audio, video, and screen sharing at zero costs. Some features unique to ZoHo include:
- Secure moderator controls like the ability to lock meetings, seamlessly switch presenters and properly hand control of screen presentation options to different collaborators.
- Offers online and dial-in attendance for people with different devices or mediums.
- Co-branding in meeting invites and reminders for attendees to see.
Best Live Webinar Software
Zuddl is a live webinar platform like no other. With its software, your audience can feel like they’re walking into a virtual convention with unique widgets, hotspots, buttons, and iFrames to create an experience just like a physical event. Along with these capabilities, other standout features include:
- Zuddl’s inbuilt ticketing and email tools let you create customized registration pages and disburse paid or unpaid event passes through automated emails.
- Android and iOS-based mobile apps that help attendees join the event while being on the move.
- 50+ pre-built 3D themes for more intuitive sessions to better serve the purpose of your webinars.
For businesses looking to engage wide audiences in real-time, Riverside is a wonderful resource. This remote platform doesn’t skimp on quality, in fact, it offers users clear and uncompressed audio and supports up to 4K video resolution. What we like most about it is:
- Users can simultaneously stream webinars on other channels like YouTube, LinkedIn, and more.
- Live audience members can chime in or leave feedback during broadcasts.
- You can hold dynamic discussions with up to eight participants.
On24 is the enterprise platform that does it all, as noted in Its positive reviews on G2: “We had a wide variety of needs for a service like this — internal training, external publications, panel forums, expert-led seminars, and more. We felt that ON24 checked every box.”
On24 specializes in live broadcasts and has a host of features designed to increase customer engagement with your video presentations. We love Its:
- Enterprise-level streaming quality. They’re built for big events that need to stream smoothly.
- Engagement analytics that integrate with your business intelligence platforms for better audience segmentation.
- Engagement hub that stores past webinars for an “always-on” experience.
BigMarker is the world’s most customizable platform for webinars and virtual events. This browser-based platform is easy to access for audience members, with no downloading needed and has extensive third-party app integrations.
- Engage with up to 10,000 audience members in one webinar.
- No limits to the number of presenters in a discussion.
- Includes the tools you need to promote your content, monetize your webinars, and measure everything to grow your audience
Jumbo is a newer webinar software platform that simplifies the live-streaming process. Made to be compatible for PC and mobile devices, it provides a no-fuss webinar service that customers can enjoy with features such as:
- White label formatting to let your brand be the main focus of any webinar.
- Interactive features such as live chat, breakout sessions, polls, trivia, and user profiles help your audience engage deeper with your content.
- Intuitive user interface that is easy to use, even for those who aren’t tech-savvy.
A best-in-class option that makes running a live webinar feel positively smooth. Equipped with the greatest hits of live webinar management like engagement tools, automatic recording, and excellent integrations, GoToWebinar goes the final mile by offering:
- 24/7 customer service, which is essential in times of live webinar panic.
- Source tracking to help determine the most effective sign-up strategies.
- Truly excellent analytics that allows you to keep iterating and improving.
This is an easy-to-use webinar platform that looks good. Webinar.net might be one of the newest platforms on the market, but they’re starting strong with a 4.7 out of 5 stars rating on G2. Its customers love them because:
- They’re browser-based, so there are no downloads required for presenters or attendees.
- You can upload a background template and pick your colors and font so that your webinar matches your company’s branding.
- Broadcasts can be launched in under 60 seconds with Its five-step wizard.
Host Your Webinars in the Best Platform for You
There are so many different webinar platforms available to help you reach your audience. Choosing the right one for your needs depends on your budget and your goals, so we hope you found the one you were looking for with the help of this post.
Editor’s note: This article was originally published in April 2021 and has been updated for comprehensiveness.