Congratulations! You've started a real estate business, and you're building up your clientele. It can be challenging to get your name out there, and you never know when you'll meet a potential client. You could be hosting an open house, or just casually chatting with someone in line at your local coffee shop.
So, how do you get your name out there? Make sure you have business cards with you. They're an easy and effective way to share your contact information and grow your business.
And if you've established a small group of clients, referrals are key to gaining more business. A study by the National Association of Realtors found that 89% of home buyers would use their agent again or recommend their agent to others. Wouldn't it be great if they had your business card to share with potential referrals?
Take a look at the business card designs below to get inspiration for your own business card.
This business card design for Berkshire Hathaway affiliates uses color to grab attention. The front features the company logo on a purple background, and the back includes the realtor's contact information and icons for licenses and certifications he holds.
99designs is a website where you can hire a designer to bring your brand to life. This business card design is straight-forward, and it includes a headshot of the realtor. This helps put a face to the name on the card.
The golden logo is the key feature of this business card design. Including a kangaroo in the icon highlights that the business is located in Australia.
Real Estate Quotes for Business Cards
Adding a tagline or a quote to your business card is another way to personalize it, and keep it interesting for your prospects. Here are a few real estate quotes to choose from.
1. "To be successful in real estate, you must always and consistently put your clients' best interests first. When you do, your personal needs will be realized beyond your greatest expectations." -Anthony Hitt
2. "Expansion always, in all ways." -Ryan Serhant
3. "Don't wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and wait." -Will Rogers
4. "In the real estate business you learn more about people, and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of." -Johnny Isakson
5. "There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land." -Harriet Martineau
6. "Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security." -Russell Sage
7. "Whether you're an obstetrician or a third-grade teacher or a real estate agent, you know when you're doing good work. You're passionate about it." -Susan Isaacs
8. "Buyers decide in the first eight seconds of seeing a home if they're interested in buying it. Get out of your car, walk in their shoes and see what they see within the first eight seconds." -Barbara Corcoran
9. "In a crowded marketplace, fitting in is a failure. In a busy marketplace, not standing out is the same as being invisible." -Seth Godin
For even more inspiration, read these real estate quotes. With a great business card design, you'll be all set to network with potential clients. And to learn more about growing your real estate business, check out these real estate marketing ideas next.
Originally published Dec 7, 2018 8:30:00 AM, updated December 07 2018