Despite the common misconception that email is losing its competitive edge with the emergence and popularity of social media marketing, it's still very much alive and kicking. In fact, when it's executed effectively, email marketing can be a powerful tool in both your top-of-the funnel and middle-of-the-funnel marketing efforts to generate new leads and nurture existing ones.
So just how impactful is email marketing, and how has it grown over the years? Take a look at the following excellent email infographics to get a grasp on just how powerful email can be and how you can improve your email marketing effectiveness.
1. Email Campaign Delivery Checklist by Pure360
2. Strong Signals by the e-Dialog Centre for Digital Marketing Excellence
3. 2010 Email Statistics by Metia
4. The Best and Worst Time to Send Your Emails by Pure360
5. The History and Evolution of Email by Focus
6. Top Email Irritations by ccLoop
7. Evolution of Email by Microsoft
8. Email Usage by MarketTools
9. The History of Email by the International Center for Integrative Systems
10. The Science of Social Timing: Timing & Email Marketing by KISSmetrics
11. The History of Email by ReachMail
What other email marketing infographics have you come across? Did any of the data presented in these infographics surprise you?