"You can do it!"
When's the last time someone said that to you? In the daily grind of sales, you might not always receive words of motivation from your managers, because they get pushed to the wayside as calls and meetings pile up.
Today you'll succeed in connecting with that hard-to-reach prospect. Today you'll close that complex deal. Today you'll go from being a good manager to a great one.
Today is the day. So grab your coffee and check out these quotes!
1) "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing -- that's why we recommend it daily." -- Zig Ziglar
2) "Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman -- not the attitude of the prospect." -- W. Clement Stone
3) "Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art." -- Andy Warhol
4) "Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later." -- Og Mandino
5) "Everyone lives by selling something." -- Robert Louis Stevenson
6) "Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success." -- Dale Carnegie
7) "Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful." -- Joshua J. Marine
8) "Action is the foundational key to all success." -- Pablo Picasso
9) "If you are not taking care of your customer, your competitor will." -- Bob Hooey
10) "The golden rule for every businessman is this: Put yourself in your customer's place." -- Orison Swett Marden
11) "Hire character. Train skill." -- Peter Schutz
12) "The best leaders are those most interested in surrounding themselves with assistants and associates smarter than they are. They are frank in admitting this and are willing to pay for such talents." -- Antos Parrish
13) "Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment." -- Stephen Covey
14) "The secret of joy in work is contained in one word -- excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." -- Pearl Buck
15) "Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else." -- J.M. Barrie
16) "Without a customer, you don’t have a business -- all you have is a hobby." -- Don Peppers
17) "To be most effective in sales today, it's imperative to drop your 'sales' mentality and start working with your prospects as if they've already hired you." -- Jill Konrath
18) "Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil." -- J. Paul Getty
19) "Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, 'Make me feel important.' Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life." -- Mary Kay Ash
20) "Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning." -- Robert Kiyosaki
21) "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will." -- Vince Lombardi
22) "Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far." -- Gary Vaynerchuk
23) "Working hard for something we don't care about is called stressed; working hard for something we love is called passion." -- Simon Sinek
24) "Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new." -- Brian Tracy
25) "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal." -- Henry Ford
26) "It's not just about being better. It's about being different. You need to give people a reason to choose your business." -- Tom Abbott
27) "How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable?" -- Seth Godin