Earlier this year Salesforce.com invested in HubSpot. Five months later at Dreamforce, the biggest cloud computing event in the world, HubSpot will demonstrate why Salesforce.com made that investment.
10 Info-Packed Sessions
1. Last year, CMO Mike Volpe's session was standing-room only, so this year, he'll repeat his popular "Optimizing Your Web Site for Maximum Lead Flow" session along with Tim Ash of SiteTuners on Friday, September 2 from 10:00 - 11:00 AM.
2. Additionally, Volpe will debut an all-new presentation called "Death by Marketing Automation," where he'll share examples, data, and how-to's-a-plenty on the realities and myths behind marketing automation platforms. Catch this session on Wednesday, August 31 from 2:00 - 3:00 PM and on Friday, September 2 from 8:30 - 9:30 AM.
3. Is social media your passion? Then you won't want to miss HubSpot's Social Media Scientist, Dan Zarrella, reveal the real science behind social media and why people behave the way they do online. See Dan on Wednesday, August 31, from 3:30 - 4:30 PM. #smsci
4. HubSpot CEO Brian Halligan will speak on Tuesday, August 30 from 2:00 - 3:00 PM on "KILLING IT: How Inbound Marketing Can Help Your Company Crush the Competition." #KillingIt
5. HubSpot CTO, Dharmesh Shah will speak on Thursday, September 1 from 1:15 - 2:15 PM on "The Science of Inbound Marketing." #inboundsci
And while you're at it, don't miss these other HubSpot sessions:
6. David Pier in "AppExchange: Discover Top Apps on the Leading Cloud Marketplace" (Tuesday, August 30, 3:30 – 4:30) #AppExchange
Did You Say "Karaoke-on-Wheels?" Yep.
No VIP appearance would be complete without a ride on the RVIP Karaoke Lounge—a mobile karaoke bar housed in a renovated Winnebago that has provided free transportation and all night rockage at conferences and festivals including South by Southwest, TED, and AFI Fest.
HubSpot is the exclusive sponsor of RVIP at Dreamforce 2011—and we intend to make it an extremely memorable three nights! Join HubSpot's own mistress of song, Rebecca Corliss and celebrity driver Mark Trammell of Twitter on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday (August 30th - September 1) for cocktails, music, and an unforgettable experience as we roam the streets of San Francisco searching for the biggest, most awesome, and fun crowds of Dreamforce attendees!
Oh, and if you're so inclined, help us convince Will.i.am and Metallica to join us, too! (The first 30 people who tweet at Will.i.am and Metallica about joining us on the RVIP using #HubSpotDF11 will receive a special prize!)
We look forward to seeing you in one week at Dreamforce!
Originally published Aug 24, 2011 8:00:00 PM, updated June 10 2021