Think about everything you’ve bought in the last six months, specifically the big purchases. When was the last time you didn’t start a shopping trip with a Google search? If your answer is anything close to “I can’t remember,” you’re in good company. Every year, over 2.8 trillion search queries are made on Google alone.
A strong SEO strategy will help your business generate more leads and get found by potential customers, but search engines are constantly switching up and tightening up their criteria for high rankings. If you’re not familiar with the ins and outs of search engines and their algorithms, how will you know what steps to take to help your business get found?
Ryte and HubSpot have joined forces to bring you the answers you’re “searching” for with a 3-part Complete SEO Starter Pack. The kit includes everything you need to get your website and blog ranking on search engines, specifically:
- A 30-day SEO planner (with tips and strategies for each day of the month)
- Beginner's guide on "What is SEO" and the new era of search engines
- A template for on-page SEO tips in excel
- The keys to gaining inbound links to your site for improved off-page SEO
- Which performance indicators to track when analyzing SEO performance
- How to structure your web pages for maximum on-page SEO
- How to identify the keywords your target audience is searching for
- And much more on a successful long-term SEO strategy
Click here to download your Complete SEO Starter Pack.