How many times have you come across a new website, only to be bombarded with pop-ups for newsletters and email updates before you even learn what the product is?
Annoying website distractions like these can cause bounce rates to skyrocket, which is why it's important that you're regularly reevaluating your strategy to ensure you're getting the most value out of your site.
If you want to make a great first impression on those visitors instead of driving them away, personalization and optimization can be used to help you better engage them. Don't know where to start? Well, HubSpot recently teamed up with AddThis for a live webinar to teach you how to get more out of your website by personalizing it for both old and new visitors.
On this webinar, you'll learn:
- The signs of an interruptive website with too many distractions
- How to simplify your website and personalize content to increase conversions
- Tips for understanding your audience based on website behavior
- How to highlight your best content for new visitors and avoid the "Content Iceberg"
- Much more about getting more value from your website!
Date: Tuesday, March 29th
Time: 2 p.m. ET | 11 a.m. PT
Duration: 60 minutes (including Q&A)