If you're a new adopter of a Mac or Windows 10 and need to print your screen, we’ve got you covered. Whether you need to include a picture of your computer screen in a blog post or a powerpoint presentation, here’s an easy three-step guide for printing your screen on a Mac or Windows 10.
How to Print Your Screen on a Mac
- Take a screenshot of your entire screen by holding the “Command”, “Shift”, and “3” buttons on your keyboard all at the same time.
- Double-click your screenshot, which can be found on your desktop. It’ll open in Preview.
- Press “File” and then you’ll see the “Print” option at the bottom of the menu.
How to Print Your Screen on Windows 10
- Take a screenshot of your entire screen by holding the “Windows” and “PrtScn” button on your keyboard at the same time.
- Open the “Pictures/Screenshots” folder in your user profile and double-click your screenshot.
- Press “File” and then “Print”.
Originally published Dec 21, 2018 6:00:00 AM, updated June 10 2021