Why go to a store and pick something up in person when you can just purchase it online from the comfort of your own home instead? Consumers all across the country are buying into this sentiment. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, eCommerce sales hit $127.3 billion in 2018, which represents 9% of total retail sales. If you want to take advantage of this trend with an eCommerce site of your own, then you should know that picking the right theme will really help you to succeed.
Best eCommerce WordPress Themes
1. WooCartWooCart is the ultimate eCommerce theme for selling products online. The design of the theme is specially optimized to make users want to purchase products, with a seamless sales flow and a beautiful display.
2. FireUpFireUp is a WooCommerce-based theme with a clean and responsive design. The theme is packaged with multiple page templates including archives, full-width, and additional custom templates to enhance your site.
3. eMaxStoreeMaxStore is a beautifully designed eCommerce theme that will serve multiple purposes. It can help you showcase your products and generate more sales and also includes a beautifully designed blog.
4. MagXPMagXP is a clean and minimal theme with a 100% responsive design. The theme has drag & drop homepage sections, unlimited sidebars, and an integrated homepage system along with high customizability.
5. PasarPasar is an amazing theme that will help you to build your online store quickly with the powerful WooCommerce WordPress plugin. Pasar also supports the WC Vendors plugin that allows you to turn your store into a vendor marketplace.
6. AmaryllisTransform your retail business into a beautiful and functional eCommerce website with this amazing theme. Amaryllis is built on Bootstrap and is fully responsive and retina ready.
7. MixStoreMixStore is a clean and fully responsive theme built on a powerful and flexible WPO Framework. This super flexible module enables you to set up everything simply with the Visual Composer plugin. You can easily create or change the site to meet the needs of your online store.
8. PapirusPapirus is a modern and professional multi-purpose WooCommerce theme powered by the Visual Composer. The sleek design of the theme is perfect for an online retailer, company, or portfolio website.
9. SnapshopAn incredibly versatile theme, Snapshop allows you to build a creative and modern shop website for specific products: single item sales, creative clothing & apparel, luxury goods, creative consumer electronics & goods, exclusive shops, and vintage products.
10. Fashion StoreFashion Store will drive in clients with a visually effective layout and a variety of items presented in easy-to-browse grids. Top-rated, featured products with vibrant visuals will show items at their best and make people interested in the product assortment.
11. ImmunityImmunity is a multi-purpose theme with a responsive design that includes magazine & blog layouts, post formats, WooCommerce integration, custom widgets, shortCodes and tons of other features. The theme is perfect for any type of site, whether it's video blogging, breaking news, or eCommerce.
12. FlevrFlevr is compatible with and styled for WooCommerce. With this theme, launching your e-shop from within your website is a breeze. The theme allows you to build your homepage exactly as you imagined it.
13. PortoPorto is a wonderful heme that is extremely customizable, easy-to-use and fully responsive. The theme is suitable for any type of business, portfolio, blog or eCommerce sites.
14. Handmade JewelryThe Handmade Jewelry theme is very popular today. Everybody wants a stylish and trendy website, and top WooCommerce themes like Handmade Jewelry draw even the pickiest website owners.
15. ProductWith a clean design and minimal layout, Product is a great theme that is suitable for any eCommerce shop. The theme has a minimalist style and a mobile-friendly design.
16. ClockThe Clock is a magazine and WooCommerce theme that draws inspiration from traditional journalistic and news sites. Focusing on crisp typography with great contrast, Clock makes your content easy to read and engages your readers with interactive features that are sure to please.
17. StoreProStorePro is a clean and beautiful eCommerce/WooCommerce theme. It features a banner slider on the home page to show your store's latest promo or deals banner, a drag and drop homepage, and a responsive layout.
18. RabodaRaboda is a responsive theme that is suitable for fashion or an electronics shop. The theme includes multiple layouts for a homepage to give you the best selections for customization. It comes loaded with many great features like product quick view, Ajax shopping cart, wishlist, compare product function, zoom, and fancy box to bring into the modern look of the website.
19. InvertInvert is a clean, multi-purpose, and responsive theme. With easy customization options, one can easily set up a perfect business theme within a few minutes. The striking features of the Invert theme are easy to customize admin options, three custom page templates, a parallax section, and a custom logo.
20. SEKSEK is an eCommerce theme built on the iThemes Exchange eCommerce platform, powered by Visual Composer and the Revolution Slider. This simple but extendible platform helps you sell your digital and physical products quickly and has a simple interface.
21. BookKingLooking at the layout design of the BookKing theme, you can see that it's very contemporary, simple and attractive. Features such as the big slider and banners in the theme make navigation easier for the user.
22. GentShopGentShop is a multi-purpose theme with a professional outlook. The theme is suitable for any kind of shop but is specially designed for fashion purposes. With this theme, you will feel confident displaying your favorite products impressively.
23. MarionMarion is a simple, modern, and feminine eCommerce WordPress theme based on the Genesis Framework. The theme has a front page template with widgetized areas and a responsive slider for the posts, pages, or images.
24. InCartInCart is a new WooCommerce theme that prioritizes helping users to grow their eCommerce businesses.
25. ShopkeeperOne of the most popular e-commerce WordPress themes, Shopkeeper has been loved by the WordPress community since the day it was launched. With more than 23,000 active installations, this theme is compatible with the Gutenberg editor and has been loaded with amazing features. It is the perfect theme for any online shopping portal with features to make your visitors' experience a perfect one. From zooming in on the products to building an online store in a jiffy, this theme has it all.
26. UncodeThis is another fantastic e-commerce WordPress theme that website owners are very fond of. It offers great plugin compatibility and amazing features that enable you to create an advanced website with the ability to provide a high-end user experience to your visitors. This theme is compatible with the latest versions of WordPress and offers great support.
27. JevelinIf you want a theme that offers easy editing options, unique demos, great plugin compatibility, RTL optimization, SEO readiness, and more, then Jevelin is the theme you should use. It lets you start your website in less than a minute with just a single click of the mouse. You also have over 40 shortcodes, a robust slider revolution, and much more.
28. The GemThe Gem is yet another WordPress theme that you should check out. This theme is super responsive, super-fast, very well documented, and mobile-ready. It has also been designed with the best SEO practices so you don't need to worry about optimizing it separately to achieve a good ranking.
29. CiyashopCiyashop is a new addition to the WordPress marketplace. With a stellar 4.6 star rating, this theme has bagged more than 600 downloads in less than two months.
Originally published Mar 20, 2020 5:30:16 PM, updated March 20 2020